Jade Speed Run Mondays

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Jade Speed Run Mondays

User Info: kenobi749

kenobi749
3 years ago#21
u2001180 posted...
I'm interested in trying this Jade speed run. I've watched some videos on Youtube but haven't been able to get a group of friends together to try it out. If someone is going to do a set of speed runs again soon please send a note/invite. My wife and I play most nights after 8 or 9pm PST and are up late. We could switch to the afternoon of course.
We have 6 missile capacity plus armored compartments V.

Our shared XBL GT: GrndCtrl82

You and your wife wanna do one after 8 tonight as well? I can see if I can get one more. I have another topic about doing this Wednesday and Thursday too
GT: SEV 74907

User Info: dayodead

dayodead
3 years ago#22
One of the things I still don't have is armored compartments and I have been playing this game on/off since launch. ;)

kenobi749
3 years ago#23
dayodead posted...
One of the things I still don't have is armored compartments and I have been playing this game on/off since launch. ;)

Just keep playing man. The RNG will eventually give. You can technically speed run with 7 missiles so all you would need is armored compartments 1. 2 or 3 would be better but you can do one of the positions with just 7 missies. If you ever want I'm willing to play games with people as long as I'm not in another party or teaching speed runs. Leave your GT or better yet make a topic asking people to play with and leave your GT and have people add you. People in this community are willing to play with just about anyone

kenobi749
3 years ago#24
Anyone wanna speed run right now?

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
3 years ago#25
I won't be available again till Friday night. Hopefully, I'll have some more missiles by then.

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
3 years ago#26
If the RNG gods are going to keep hating me for Speed Running, I might have to give it up. 30 packs, 0 URs.

I now officially hate level 4 ammo. At least I have plenty of missiles for Friday.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Jade Speed Run Mondays

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived