poll-yo: so...that's why they called it thunder dome...(worst map/faction combo)

#11YamatoBeatsPosted 8/18/2013 7:30:13 PM
Cerberus wave 7 on London is absolutely one of the worst things in the world. There are a lot, and I mean a metric ****ton of places those stupid ****ing Engineers can place those stupid ****ing Turrets. I feel like you need to split and take quarters of the map just to mitigate the damage they pour out.

I ****ing hate Cerberus.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#12CorvusXIXPosted 8/18/2013 8:44:16 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
Snip...

I'm almost with you on that, but after today, Cerberus/Hazard Dagger gets my nod.
You got the friggin' duststorm thats gives them turrets cover and nemesis that can see through the storm and hit you when you peek your head out of cover.
---
GT: RavenGuard19
#13midsizelebowskiPosted 8/18/2013 10:40:36 PM
Platinum: geth condor or london
Gold: collectors glacier hazard or london
#14SkitzocrayonPosted 8/19/2013 2:33:52 PM
collectors hazard giant
---
I believe this topic and every message in it falls under the generally considered patently offensive category and demand a mod delete it!!
#15sheepman23Posted 8/19/2013 4:18:31 PM
I can't really think of any one combination that's worst for me. London and Condor are probably the two worst maps, and depending on my class, Cerberus, Geth, or Collectors can be the worst faction for them. Usually Geth if I don't have any anti-Geth powers.

Hazard Glacier is particularly brutal with Collectors though. That's the only map where I'd rather get Geth, as they can't snipe as well in the confined hallways.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
#16infinitexxPosted 8/19/2013 7:35:02 PM
Definitely Geth, probably London.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#17phoenix52Posted 8/20/2013 6:10:46 AM
I can't decide between Collectors or Geth on Condor. I try so hard to avoid the map that I can't remember the specifics of most of my encounters with either of them there. All I do remember is that things on Condor suck.

I'm leaning more towards Geth though.
---
GT: xfan5257
#18cdohanPosted 8/21/2013 4:55:45 AM
Imo, none of those. Jade Geth all the way.
---
GT-CrashUrStox ||| Hit me up for some ME3 gold or plat, always down for some games.
#19FullMetalManiaPosted 8/21/2013 6:10:41 AM
I'm surprised Glacier Hazard got as many votes as it did, even with Collectors. Geth/Condor or Geth/London are probably my number ones, but I voted London and I'm surprised at just how many votes it got.

But really, Glacier, if you're properly equipped like you should be, is not bad, even on hazard, even with Collectors. There's lots of tight corridors and lots of cover, unlike London and Condor. Don't let Nicolas Cage get you down.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#20PoopMasterGoetzPosted 8/21/2013 10:18:42 AM
Either geth or collectors on Condor. **** that map.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname