So this is an incredibly stupid noobish question regarding the Krogan Warlord.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. So this is an incredibly stupid noobish question regarding the Krogan Warlord.

User Info: TheLastAvatar05

TheLastAvatar05
3 years ago#1
But,

How do you do his Bionic Hammer power? Do you mash or tap LB because I do either and he does nothing.
Proud Member of Squad 422. "Altaha Abilia"

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
3 years ago#2
Press the shoulder button to store the charges and then melee
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
I like my women like my chocolate: white

User Info: pointer9378

pointer9378
3 years ago#3
When you activate his Hammer powers, he stores it in his hammer and unleashes it when you heavy melee or perform a three-light melee combo, I believe.
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
Currently playing: Duke Nukem Forever, Mass Effect 3

User Info: zhoban

zhoban
3 years ago#4
TheLastAvatar05 posted...
But,

How do you do his Biotic Hammer power? Do you mash or tap LB because I do either and he does nothing.

Whether you spec it for one charge or two charges, you tap LB when you aren't in a cool down and you will have two blue lights on your handle. When you heavy melee or use a melee in a chain of 3, you will use up one of your charges. Once you use your one or two, you need to tap LB again unless you are in a cool down. I hope this helps.
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. So this is an incredibly stupid noobish question regarding the Krogan Warlord.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived