For those who beat all three games

#1dawnsetPosted 8/20/2013 4:05:02 PM
Did you stick with one class throughout the series? - Results (210 votes)
Yes
68.57% (144 votes)
No
31.43% (66 votes)
This poll is now closed.
And If you did, what class did you stick it out with? Also, if you switched it up, what class did you start with, than switch to?

For me, I started as the engineer and it was lame in the first game, but got vastly better thanks to the combat drone. so Engineer fo life
---
My only loved one (Wait did I change my signature after 7 years!?) PSN: HeroFangGhetz
http://tinyurl.com/ldxrm49
#2NafzgerPosted 8/20/2013 4:07:01 PM
Soldier for my main character, but I redid his appearance and changed his class on other playthroughs.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
I like my women like my chocolate: white
#3ozzyman314Posted 8/20/2013 4:30:18 PM(edited)
I always stick with the same class throughout the trilogy. Mainly Soldier.
---
Loading Signature..........
#4Pyth_the_BullPosted 8/20/2013 4:28:36 PM
Engineer throughout the entire series, never switched to anything else. Now I'm going back through them again as a Soldier, see all the weapons I was missing out in in 1 & 2.

But I played a lot of the MP in ME3. Really took a liking to Adepts, especially the Justicar.
#5midsizelebowskiPosted 8/20/2013 4:28:59 PM
Vanguard, male vanguard.
#6PhilOnDezPosted 8/20/2013 4:34:35 PM
I played through twice as an infiltrator then a soldier, I never switched between games though.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#7TimeShinigamiPosted 8/20/2013 4:45:25 PM
Adept, Vanguard, Adept first time through. Soldier, Soldier, Infiltrator is what I'm doing right now.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#8Dr_ProfessorPosted 8/20/2013 4:45:28 PM
dawnset posted...
For me, I started as the engineer and it was lame in the first game, but got vastly better thanks to the combat drone. so Engineer fo life

Wait, what?

I also stuck with Engineer, and he's GODLY in ME1. Maybe not on the Adept's level, but given that most of your enemies are Geth and the Engineer can hack them...
---
Ph.D
#9messy_mikeyPosted 8/20/2013 5:31:43 PM
Dr_Professor posted...
dawnset posted...

Wait, what?

I also stuck with Engineer, and he's GODLY in ME1. Maybe not on the Adept's level, but given that most of your enemies are Geth and the Engineer can hack them...

So can any other class, since AI Hacking was a bonus power. And engineer brought the least to the table in relation to other classes. The biotic classes all had way overpowered crowd control and Barrier, Soldier and Infiltrator had insane weapon damage and Immunity.

My favorite ways to play are either Adept, Vanguard, and then either Adept or Vanguard for 3, or Soldier, Infiltrator, Infiltrator. I always make the changes make sense when I switch between games.
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 8/20/2013 5:39:55 PM
Nope. I usually play as a soldier in ME1 but since shepard gets a major makeover in ME2 I like to switch to a infiltrator(femshep) or a vanguard (maleshep) and then remain in that class in ME3.
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10