Good weapon for the Demolisher?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Good weapon for the Demolisher?
3 years ago#1
I finally got one yesterday, and I'm going 6/6/6/6/0 build with her. I don't have the Harrier yet, so what else works well? I was using the Graal for a while, and it worked ok.
3 years ago#2
Suppressor worked like a charm for me.

Arc Grenade -> Stuns for easy headshots
Not to mention that the demolisher alleviates the Suppressor's biggest problem of low ammo capacity.
3 years ago#3
I vary in weapons because she requires no cooldown, but I like using the black widow and reegar combination the most.
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
3 years ago#4
When i wasn't using a harrier I used the falcon with cryo or incendiary ammo. I imagine the venom would be ok too.
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capital i)
3 years ago#5
If you would post your manifest we could have a better idea what your options are.

I prefer to keep my cooldown fairly low to help generate grenades rapidly during hack objectives and between rounds by spamming the pylon.

Harrier/Acolyte is my first choice. A Hurricane or Reegar would be my number two picks.
3 years ago#6
If you have the Hurricane, I would go with it. Like the Harrier, the pylon will make up for the Hurricane's low ammo capacity. The Venom or Acolyte wouldn't be a bad sidearm for mooks, either.
GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#7
I would use a light pistol/smg with a power amp.
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
3 years ago#8
Crusader
Chicago Bears 1985
3 years ago#9
Havoc49J posted...
If you would post your manifest we could have a better idea what your options are.

I prefer to keep my cooldown fairly low to help generate grenades rapidly during hack objectives and between rounds by spamming the pylon.

Harrier/Acolyte is my first choice. A Hurricane or Reegar would be my number two picks.

u don't need an acolyte if you use the harrier
Lakers, Chargers, SF giants, SDSU, Harrier
3 years ago#10
real talk OPIE

the demolisher is best suited for the harrier, and supply pylon goes will with it

and SKIP homing grenades, you don't need it. Go for all fitness
Lakers, Chargers, SF giants, SDSU, Harrier
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Good weapon for the Demolisher?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived