Good weapon for the Demolisher?

#21zhobanPosted 9/1/2013 7:20:15 PM
Superfluou5 posted...
When i wasn't using a harrier I used the falcon with cryo or incendiary ammo. I imagine the venom would be ok too.

Jank, don't lie. The Venom would be amazing on the Demolisher. Though I'm going to have to give you some props for using the Falcon.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#22Urdnot_RuntPosted 9/4/2013 5:27:35 PM
MirinBrahhh posted...
perfect_general posted...
You can use any weapon that works best for you as cooldown doesn't matter too much. A low cooldown is nice but i wouldn't sacrifice firepower just so I could spam the pylon a few extra times a wave. And definitely do not skip homing grenades.

actually the cool down DOES matter. Supply pylon recharges really fast if you just equip a harrier.

and no, fitness is more important than homing grenades in platinum

you don't need homing grenades if you already have a weapon that takes out armor fast. I use the harrier with high velocity barrel (90% armor damage), while using the arc grenade to take out shields/barriers

Lol are you trolling

Fitness is less important than ever on platinum. That extra fraction of a second it takes to kill you with full fitness is not worth it. The harrier and homing grenades are both awesome against armor which is why you should use both and slay bosses that much faster
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#23bloodgod92Posted 9/5/2013 3:29:18 AM
Black Widow with both piercing mods.

Cerberus Harrier with Capacity and HVB.

Both of these, along with Arc Grenades will ensure you are best at all ranges against all enemy types, though I like camping on open maps such as Hydra (at top of spawn point ramp) where you can basically stand still and top a scoreboard on anything lower than a Platinum game.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - Skyrim
#24bloodgod92Posted 9/5/2013 3:39:27 AM
On the top of Homing Grenades, personally dilike them and only put points n it for more Arc Genades.. hey move too slowy to be of any use past melee disance, and the ikelihood is,on Platinum if you are in melee dstance to bosses, you are going to die. Gunsand Arc Grenades are muh more useful as you can stagger a whole bunch of enemies at once while ou pick them off wih you weapon.

h usdto be my favorite character (and is still my most used) but I moved onto the QMI because TC/TS > Homing Grenades/Pylon... and he has bigger Arc Grenade radius... the ame setup would work o him too I supose...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - Skyrim
#25TheLast0neAlivePosted 9/5/2013 4:29:29 AM
Skip both grenades and just take a Predator or something, you don't need a weapon on her. Set the pylon up at enemy spawns then set a new one at a new spawn right when the wave starts. Supply Pylon spawn-nuking is the only way to play the Demolisher.
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#26YamatoBeatsPosted 9/5/2013 5:11:32 AM
TC doesn't have a ****ing Harrier. Read.

Just do what Golden said and use a pistol with a power amp. Any level should do. The combination of homing grenades and arc grenades are pretty good and the power amps supplement that. Your build is spot on.

As a weapon I would personally go with an automatic AR or shotgun. When I first started using her, I used a Piranha. Then I switched to the Carnifex before it was nerfed and then I used the Paladin. Harrier is undoubtedly the best weapon on her but until you get that, the Collector Rifle, Geth Pulse Rifle and Mattock are viable options as well.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#27terrysmay04Posted 9/5/2013 9:35:55 AM
Only character I use the harrier on.

I also like the hurricane/paladin combo. Hurricane for CQ and big targets, paladin for popping headshots on stunned mooks.
---
Compromises are for lesser souls, die werewolf zombie.
#28CaelestinePosted 9/5/2013 11:30:46 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
Only character I use the harrier on.

I also like the hurricane/paladin combo. Hurricane for CQ and big targets, paladin for popping headshots on stunned mooks.

Kind of dig the Hurricane/paladin combo as both can have poweramp. Then again, TC may not have those UR guns too. I suppose we carnifex and Tempest.
#29wuzitduzitPosted 9/5/2013 11:47:15 AM
Played with the character for only maybe the fifth time on plat the other day. I second (or third) try using the Venom. It was fun as hell with homing grenades sprinkled in with all the micro grenade explosions :)

But I'm crap with the character so maybe not take my advice lol
---
"A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this!" - Raphael
#30pfh1001Posted 9/6/2013 1:49:44 AM
I like carrying 2 heavy weapons with her a lot. Usually like SR/AR together.