Improve your worst character

#51GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:11:04 AM
Caelestine posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...

stickies are weird like that. They also use whatever ammo power you have on your weapon. Using disruptor rounds creates and instant tech burst on a sticky grenade.

Did not know that. Thanks. It does explain the techburst I am getting some time. So the Hip fire penalty. Does that apply when I lob the grenade or when it explode? Does it mean if I zoom/aim when lobbing the grenade, it will not have penalty? Or do I have to stay zoom/aiming until it explode?

I think u gotta lob the grenade while scoped
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#52CaelestinePosted 9/21/2013 7:52:18 AM
Caelestine posted...

stickies are weird like that. They also use whatever ammo power you have on your weapon. Using disruptor rounds creates and instant tech burst on a sticky grenade.

Did not know that. Thanks. It does explain the techburst I am getting some time. So the Hip fire penalty. Does that apply when I lob the grenade or when it explode? Does it mean if I zoom/aim when lobbing the grenade, it will not have penalty? Or do I have to stay zoom/aiming until it explode?

I think u gotta lob the grenade while scoped

Thanks. That does limit the grenade range some what as one have to throw at a higher trajectory for very long range. I suppose I can lead with a non scope one and then quick scope and throw.
#53GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 8:59:57 AM
I've just recently heard that if you use a shotgun, sticky grenades will do the damage of just 1 of the pellets lol. Seriously biower?
---
#54YamatoBeatsPosted 9/21/2013 1:22:10 PM
I've just recently heard that if you use a shotgun, sticky grenades will do the damage of just 1 of the pellets lol. Seriously biower?

All the better reason to use a Crusader.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#55Jormungandr315Posted 9/21/2013 3:57:34 PM
I want to love the justicar, I do. I just can't get a build I like with her. I have tried running her for explosions (bubble set to offense and reave) and defense, w a saber for long range what do you guys suggest? Plus recommended weapona for her?
---
"i've hadsex with a chickwho was a psy major, so yeah i think i knowwhat aspergers is " - LiquidFuze180
GT: UncleBeeve
#56NefhithPosted 9/21/2013 5:40:34 PM
YamatoBeats posted...

What if you use a javelin X? Your enemy explodes in chickens?
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#57CaelestinePosted 9/23/2013 9:37:42 AM
Nefhith posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

What if you use a javelin X? Your enemy explodes in chickens?

Well if that shotgun bug is for real, I don't think Javelin, a sniper rifle would be a problem. And might not be entirely a bad thing. Way to spread ammo power. Meantime, I wouldn't mind having a weapon that have enemy explodes in chicken ; )
#58Havoc49JPosted 9/23/2013 11:46:53 AM
Jormungandr315 posted...
I want to love the justicar, I do. I just can't get a build I like with her. I have tried running her for explosions (bubble set to offense and reave) and defense, w a saber for long range what do you guys suggest? Plus recommended weapona for her?

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Adept/AsariJusticar/RPDNJ//////

Setup the bubble where you expect enemies to be coming through in the next few seconds. Run around killing things with Reave + Warp Ammo then come back to your bubble and take out the enemies in it.

Frankly I find the bubble hugely underwhelming unless your camping. It's debuff and priming is nice, but its difficult to place well in fast paced matches aside from spawn rushing (but you lack the aoe damage to effectively wipe them out quickly on your own). Your better off just Reave > Shooting then running into CQC for a weak biotic explosion.

Use pull for a quick stagger ability on things not staggered by Reave. Trying to utilize the biotic explosion bonus on pull is difficult to pull off because of the time it takes to setup. Generally it would go Acolyte > Pull > Reave, but at some point in that three step process its very common for the mook to get killed by an allies aoe attack.

For weapons I like the Lancer, but essentially any high damage output weapon would do. I prefer to play her at a moderate range, so I usually stick to AR's. Cooldowns really aren't much of an issue on her. Ramp up weapons should be avoided however since they wont allow you to keep your targets Reaved for the warp ammo bonus.
---
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw
#59GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:33:54 PM
This is my justicar build

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Adept/AsariJusticar/ROQPA//////

Reave is to be spammed as much as possible since it stacks, and destroys barriers and armor. Biotic Sphere is a great move for your team, and you really don't even have to be camping. When you set it up, it staggers anything in it, but you shouldn't just run up to enemies and throw it up when it isn't safe. Just place it in between the enemies and you, and wait for them to walk into it.

Pull is a lot better when you have an acolyte. Acolyte+Pull+Reave will kill any unarmored target, and with the last rank in pull increasing the damage of explosions, you will deal a lot of damage to the surrounding enemies too. The last rank in weapons damage is needed to take down a platinum phantom's barriers in one shot with warp rounds 4 and no pistol amp, so I skip fitness. You'll be fine with a cyclonic+reave.
---