The Green Ending (spoilers)

#11garanPosted 9/23/2013 12:33:11 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
The worst ending that makes the least amount of sense.

This.

Nefhith posted...
...you're missing the "take out the CD, imagine a beautiful ending, be happy".

And this.
#12BingKafeiPosted 9/23/2013 12:59:16 PM
TimeShinigami posted...
Where is the "Space Magic is dumb and this ending sucks" option?

I think you're confused, the question was "What do you like about the Green ending? Pick from this list of pros" not "What are your feelings about the ending in general?"
#13KagerasuPosted 9/24/2013 4:12:52 AM
BingKafei posted...
TimeShinigami posted...
Where is the "Space Magic is dumb and this ending sucks" option?

I think you're confused, the question was "What do you like about the Green ending? Pick from this list of pros" not "What are your feelings about the ending in general?"

As if most people on this board have proper reading comprehension befitting their age.
#14byron97Posted 9/24/2013 7:16:24 AM
Synthesis? Er, no.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q543/ElSuperGecko/synthkoala_zps1c856d76.gif
#15edgecrusher02Posted 9/24/2013 8:52:30 AM(edited)
One word... change. My reason for liking it is not exclusive to what it is, but rather that It is the only option that at least attempts to change what the story is stating is the reason for why the galaxy is in the state it is in involving the Reapers/cycles. A premise that obviously escaped many people, and apparently still does. For as long as the cycles have been going on, I think that the most important thing anyone can do, is at least attempt change. I think that expecting things to be different in the future without at least trying to change things makes no sense.

Regardless of whether or not one likes what synthesis is, anyone that claims "space magic" is forgetting or choosing to actively ignore a very basic thing that was established about the Reapers early on.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed