How exactly does the GI out-damage the ghost? (aware me plz) SRS GTFIH

#1MirinBrahhhPosted 9/23/2013 7:16:43 AM
TGI+harrier

30% passive wep damage(additive)
20.5% stim pack wep damage(additive)
20% 8 seconds Tactical cloak (multiplicative)

GI+harrier

22.5% passive wep damage (additive)
17.5% hunter mode damage(multiplicative)

so where exactly is the GI out-damaging the ghost?
#2NefhithPosted 9/23/2013 7:17:28 AM
Because people who use it is better than the kids that use the ghost.
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#3pointer9378Posted 9/23/2013 7:51:12 AM
You left out Proxy Mine debuff for GI.
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
#4NefhithPosted 9/23/2013 7:54:03 AM
And firing speed.
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#5DuneManPosted 9/23/2013 7:54:43 AM
GI is basically Proxy Mine debuffs into endless Hunter Mode headshots.

The Ghost doesn't have Proxy Mine, but instead the permanent multiplier(because who goes 10 seconds without cloak?) to Assault Rifle damage.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#6MirinBrahhh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 8:05:42 AM
pointer9378 posted...

and I left out

TC+overload

your point?

BRB TC+overload a platinum phantom, leaving her with 1 barrier left
#7pointer9378Posted 9/23/2013 8:34:40 AM
MirinBrahhh posted...
pointer9378 posted...

and I left out

TC+overload

your point?

My point (get it? because my username?...) is that TC Overload doesn't debuff, and it doesn't do much to armor. TC Proxy Mine does more damage than TC Overload, has a good radius, and a debuffs everything caught in the radius and it not only benefits you, but your teammates as well, meaning better team synergy.
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
#8Spider5800Posted 9/23/2013 8:35:48 AM
Proximity Mine, Evo 5a: Increase damage dealt to target from all sources by 20% for 8 seconds.

There's also the 15% faster rate of fire in Hunter Mode. You're putting down more shots faster than the TGI is capable of.

You can also get an additional 10% damage if you're using a Geth weapon, although most people don't use that.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#9MirinBrahhh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 8:51:16 AM
proximity Mine, Evo 5a: Increase damage dealt to target from all sources by 20% for 8 seconds.

TC+overload>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DEBUFF

TGI can kill things 50x faster just by TC+overload and finishing the enemy off with the harrier THANKS to dat 20% multiplicative damage from TC

There's also the 15% faster rate of fire in Hunter Mode. You're putting down more shots faster than the TGI is capable of.

15% fire rate doesn't mean more damage LOL, and 15% makes LITTLE to no difference.
#10MirinBrahhh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 8:53:24 AM
pointer9378 posted...
MirinBrahhh posted...
pointer9378 posted...

and I left out

TC+overload

your point?

My point (get it? because my username?...) is that TC Overload doesn't debuff, and it doesn't do much to armor. TC Proxy Mine does more damage than TC Overload, has a good radius, and a debuffs everything caught in the radius and it not only benefits you, but your teammates as well, meaning better team synergy.

it's 20% multiplicative Harrier damage ALready does a ton of damage to armor. LOLOL

BRB TC+overload a phantom, phantom left with 1 barrier left, burst from harrier=dead

and of course the most important perk the ghost has is stim packs

BRB doesn't have to take Cover or dodge or replenish shields. Instead, just doing as much damage as possible bcuz TGI can't die