How exactly does the GI out-damage the ghost? (aware me plz) SRS GTFIH

#71pointer9378Posted 9/23/2013 10:00:49 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
Can the ghost get a kill streak alone with the Harrier?

The GI can get one without even firing a gun.

Now add the gun.


... Go on...
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
#72Xero_MachariusPosted 9/23/2013 10:26:23 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
Can the ghost get a kill streak alone with the Harrier?

The GI can get one without even firing a gun.

Now add the gun.


The Black Widow... AMIRITE ??
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero M XTC&platform=xbox
#73Superfluou5Posted 9/23/2013 11:29:31 PM
code_kirin posted...
I don't know if they edited their objectives, but it would be sketchy if they did. Really, all it would come down to is repeating the run until you get the objectives you want though. You only ever see the "winning" run for these kinds of things, so it's not that suspicious.

As for sync kills, he could have gotten lucky with the two phantom ones. Pretty sure he would have gotten stabbed if he hadn't died in the first one. The last one was reasonably far away for a hosted game to avoid it. The atlas wasn't primed for sync. The remaining phantom one was luck.. or cheating if you wanna call it that. I don't really know.


From his gold solo thread he said "- any mix of escort and pizza would be just as fine. I happened to get 3 escorts. I also removed hack, devices and targets objectives to not waste even more time."

Also it's possible to remove all enemy sync kills. Not saying this guy did, just that it is possible.
---
Gt: Bellum
The first l is a capital i
#74GoldenSWarriorsPosted 9/23/2013 11:31:42 PM
I would probably hack objectives too if I was going for a speed run. If you get to wave 10 just to get devices, it's all for nothing, and you just gotta start over because of bad luck
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#75MirinBrahhh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:13:12 AM
CorvusXIX posted...
MirinBrahhh posted...

should've been sync killed 8:53 seconds 10:20 seconds, 12:24 seconds, 18:30 seconds
also the spread and Rate of fire of his talon is VERY suspect


Luck of the draw in regards to not getting sync killed, though i believe it would of happend if they wouldn't have went down by enemy fire first at 8:53.

Its been a week or so since i played, but the rate of fire isn't suspect, nor the spread.
Thats what happens when you put a Talon on the GI, sorry it doesn't shoot like that when you equip it on your TGI.


Luck of the draw? so 90% sync kill chance, that 10% just happened to "kick in" 4 to 5x in that video LOLOL.

stop being naive/ignorant. The video is hacked/modified as with majority of PC solos. Hell, he probably used a 6x6x6x6x6 character.(In pc, u can 6x5 every character, not just the newer dlc chars)

inb4 stop hating
inb4 he's legit!
#76MirinBrahhh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:21:26 AM
Geekfest posted...
For what it's worth the fastest plat solo on xbox was done with the Drell infiltrator and the Fastest Gold solo was done with the Fury. On ps3 both the fastest plat and gold were with the Geth Trooper.

Most of the duo records include a GI and a QMI, none include a Ghost.


i seriously doubt it

i have plenty of high ranking friends who speed run consistently w/ various characters and they go undocumented all the time.

as a matter of fact, if I really focused on the world record speed run, and attempted it 40-80 times a week, i would've probably broken it by now. Not only that but give myself a 6x5 char, gave the enemy no sync kill chance, and all my objective waves are pizza or escorts. Yup anyone could break that record LOLOLOL

overall

TGI damage>>>>>>GI damage due to reasons

1. better survivability-->can dish more damage w/o taking cover/replenishiing shields
2. TC+overload(you also get a 20% multiplicative buff for 8 seconds after)>>>>>proxie mine
3. higher additive bonuses in passives, stim packs. and a 20% multiplicative AR bonus(in which the GI doesn't have)

i've backed up my claim, and none of you guys have refuted it well enough beyond reasonable doubt that the GI does more damage. Just a bunch of cheaters on the PC version proving otherwise LOLOLOL
#77theSeveredPosted 9/24/2013 1:33:28 AM
The GI is a sniper infiltrator, so why compare him with an AR?

And can someone just actually total up the math for once and calculate their actual dps?
#78NefhithPosted 9/24/2013 1:38:06 AM
MirinBrahhh posted...
Geekfest posted...
For what it's worth the fastest plat solo on xbox was done with the Drell infiltrator and the Fastest Gold solo was done with the Fury. On ps3 both the fastest plat and gold were with the Geth Trooper.

Most of the duo records include a GI and a QMI, none include a Ghost.


i seriously doubt it

i have plenty of high ranking friends who speed run consistently w/ various characters and they go undocumented all the time.

as a matter of fact, if I really focused on the world record speed run, and attempted it 40-80 times a week, i would've probably broken it by now. Not only that but give myself a 6x5 char, gave the enemy no sync kill chance, and all my objective waves are pizza or escorts. Yup anyone could break that record LOLOLOL

overall

TGI damage>>>>>>GI damage due to reasons

1. better survivability-->can dish more damage w/o taking cover/replenishiing shields
2. TC+overload(you also get a 20% multiplicative buff for 8 seconds after)>>>>>proxie mine
3. higher additive bonuses in passives, stim packs. and a 20% multiplicative AR bonus(in which the GI doesn't have)

i've backed up my claim, and none of you guys have refuted it well enough beyond reasonable doubt that the GI does more damage. Just a bunch of cheaters on the PC version proving otherwise LOLOLOL


Lol what a noob he needs survivability.
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#79MirinBrahhh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:42:24 AM
theSevered posted...
The GI is a sniper infiltrator, so why compare him with an AR?

And can someone just actually total up the math for once and calculate their actual dps?


this topic isn't "JUST" about DPS

DPS alone is never indicative of how fast/efficiently killing an enemy. You have to take into account the other variables that HELP into damage dealing.

such as

1. TC+overload+20% multiplicative buff=enemies die quicker
2. stim packs (no cover means more damage)

those are the 2 main reasons why the ghost outdamages the GI
#80NefhithPosted 9/24/2013 1:44:11 AM
MirinBrahhh posted...
theSevered posted...
The GI is a sniper infiltrator, so why compare him with an AR?

And can someone just actually total up the math for once and calculate their actual dps?


this topic isn't "JUST" about DPS

DPS alone is never indicative of how fast/efficiently killing an enemy. You have to take into account the other variables that HELP into damage dealing.

such as

1. TC+overload+20% multiplicative buff=enemies die quicker
2. stim packs (no cover means more damage)

those are the 2 main reasons why the ghost outdamages the GI


Cover means more damage. This way you can at least hit something, and you need it.
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona