gold run help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. gold run help

User Info: zhoban

zhoban
3 years ago#11
arc131313 posted...
Sweet, self esteem boost

Ask led and Havoc, when I get drunk in this game and play I run around in circles as the Krogan Shaman. Or I rage gel against Geth and shout many obscenities at them. Mahzeeeeeee was there for that one at least.
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)

User Info: Superfluou5

Superfluou5
3 years ago#12
zhoban posted...
If I'm on at the same time as both of you are, I'll be happy to help. Jank and I need to get some more GI games in. Or games where we just don't allow anyone else to kill anything. Which he always seems to beat me at. Unless I use Armored Compartments V. And then I get to beat him by 5k. Damn it Jank, you're too good at this game. Or I'm a scrub. Okay, it's both.

Lies! I've actually been terrible lately lol. Message gun hole if you get the chance!
Gt: Bellum
The first l is a capital i

zhoban
3 years ago#13
Superfluou5 posted...
zhoban posted...
If I'm on at the same time as both of you are, I'll be happy to help. Jank and I need to get some more GI games in. Or games where we just don't allow anyone else to kill anything. Which he always seems to beat me at. Unless I use Armored Compartments V. And then I get to beat him by 5k. Damn it Jank, you're too good at this game. Or I'm a scrub. Okay, it's both.

Lies! I've actually been terrible lately lol. Message gun hole if you get the chance!

So you're only killing 80% of the enemies instead of the usual 95%? We need to get him in for some of our GI games, I think we only got one GI game ever which makes me sad.

User Info: arc131313

arc131313
3 years ago#14
Idk what a GI game is but im down to help
"What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
3 years ago#15
zhoban posted...
arc131313 posted...
Sweet, self esteem boost

Ask led and Havoc, when I get drunk in this game and play I run around in circles as the Krogan Shaman.

I haven't quite decided if your falsely blaming the alcohol or if I've never seen you sober. Seems like pretty standard behavior to me.

If you still need help,
GT: Havoc5J
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw

zhoban
3 years ago#16
arc131313 posted...
Idk what a GI game is but im down to help

Geth Infiltrator.

Havoc49J posted...
I haven't quite decided if your falsely blaming the alcohol or if I've never seen you sober. Seems like pretty standard behavior to me.

If you still need help,
GT: Havoc5J

During that run, yes. I was very drunk. And I didn't think I did THAT bad the first time we ever played. If we were against Geth or Collectors then I wouldn't be surprised if I did though. Geth just piss me off and the more times I go down against them, the more pissed I get. And Collectors are just trolls.

User Info: perfect_general

perfect_general
3 years ago#17
If you want non-drunk teammates, feel free to add me. GT: Hoboys.
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 17/59
GT: Hoboys

arc131313
3 years ago#18
Well that was a lesson in humility. My sentinel did great in bronze and silver, but gold? Lets just say i got revived. A lot. Constantly. Thinking bout switching to vangaurd. Thoughts?
"What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912

arc131313
3 years ago#19
perfect_general posted...
If you want non-drunk teammates, feel free to add me. GT: Hoboys.

Sobriety aside, taking help from someone who is suscessfully soloing gold sounds like a capital idea! Ill be on round four or five today and tomorrow, although i only have three maps left so i can probably finish it up today
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. gold run help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived