gold run help

#11zhobanPosted 9/23/2013 4:54:00 PM
arc131313 posted...
Sweet, self esteem boost

Ask led and Havoc, when I get drunk in this game and play I run around in circles as the Krogan Shaman. Or I rage gel against Geth and shout many obscenities at them. Mahzeeeeeee was there for that one at least.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#12Superfluou5Posted 9/23/2013 5:23:47 PM
zhoban posted...
If I'm on at the same time as both of you are, I'll be happy to help. Jank and I need to get some more GI games in. Or games where we just don't allow anyone else to kill anything. Which he always seems to beat me at. Unless I use Armored Compartments V. And then I get to beat him by 5k. Damn it Jank, you're too good at this game. Or I'm a scrub. Okay, it's both.

Lies! I've actually been terrible lately lol. Message gun hole if you get the chance!
---
Gt: Bellum
The first l is a capital i
#13zhobanPosted 9/23/2013 5:28:32 PM
Superfluou5 posted...
zhoban posted...
If I'm on at the same time as both of you are, I'll be happy to help. Jank and I need to get some more GI games in. Or games where we just don't allow anyone else to kill anything. Which he always seems to beat me at. Unless I use Armored Compartments V. And then I get to beat him by 5k. Damn it Jank, you're too good at this game. Or I'm a scrub. Okay, it's both.

Lies! I've actually been terrible lately lol. Message gun hole if you get the chance!

So you're only killing 80% of the enemies instead of the usual 95%? We need to get him in for some of our GI games, I think we only got one GI game ever which makes me sad.
---
#14arc131313(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 5:46:48 PM
Idk what a GI game is but im down to help
---
"What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#15Havoc49JPosted 9/24/2013 4:59:08 AM
zhoban posted...
arc131313 posted...
Sweet, self esteem boost

Ask led and Havoc, when I get drunk in this game and play I run around in circles as the Krogan Shaman.

I haven't quite decided if your falsely blaming the alcohol or if I've never seen you sober. Seems like pretty standard behavior to me.

If you still need help,
GT: Havoc5J
---
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw
#16zhobanPosted 9/24/2013 5:12:19 AM
arc131313 posted...
Idk what a GI game is but im down to help

Geth Infiltrator.

Havoc49J posted...
I haven't quite decided if your falsely blaming the alcohol or if I've never seen you sober. Seems like pretty standard behavior to me.

If you still need help,
GT: Havoc5J

During that run, yes. I was very drunk. And I didn't think I did THAT bad the first time we ever played. If we were against Geth or Collectors then I wouldn't be surprised if I did though. Geth just piss me off and the more times I go down against them, the more pissed I get. And Collectors are just trolls.
---
#17perfect_generalPosted 9/24/2013 5:44:37 AM
If you want non-drunk teammates, feel free to add me. GT: Hoboys.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 17/59
GT: Hoboys
#18arc131313(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 6:08:26 AM
Well that was a lesson in humility. My sentinel did great in bronze and silver, but gold? Lets just say i got revived. A lot. Constantly. Thinking bout switching to vangaurd. Thoughts?
---
"What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#19arc131313(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 6:10:45 AM
perfect_general posted...
If you want non-drunk teammates, feel free to add me. GT: Hoboys.

Sobriety aside, taking help from someone who is suscessfully soloing gold sounds like a capital idea! Ill be on round four or five today and tomorrow, although i only have three maps left so i can probably finish it up today
---