The Black Ending (spoilers)

#11FearOfTheLightPosted 9/25/2013 7:08:15 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
I consider 'Refusal' to be the 'Yellow' ending. Not black.

Ah, because its all cowardly and whatnot.

Well, that and the fact you can consider piss and bile to be pretty much the same color....which seems to me is what they've presented us with on a silver platter.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#12BushidoEffect3Posted 9/25/2013 7:46:32 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
I consider 'Refusal' to be the 'Yellow' ending. Not black.

Ah, because its all cowardly and whatnot.

Don't know what you mean by that.
---
We'll bang okay? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
Miley, learn from this girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc. Modern, good sound, no twerking BS.
#13edgecrusher02Posted 9/25/2013 8:51:26 AM
This is the only ending that I can't find anything particularly positive about.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#14CaelestinePosted 9/25/2013 8:52:30 AM
ArnoldtheRed posted...
If they were smart, the outcome of the refusal ending would have depended on your EMS rating.

If it were up to me. I 'd have Shep. blow the Sol relay taking Catalyst, bulk of the reapers fleet and the solar system but the galaxy gets a fighting chance. And if player have high EMS, the galaxy win and the ME universe remain relatively the same. Not any race went extinct. It's just that the Baatarian and the human become the new space gypsies now that the Quarian got their homeworld back possibly sharing it with Geth.

And it kind of have some symmetry too. ME3 kind of started with the ME2: Arrival DLC where Shep blew up the Baatarrian homeworld relay to buy the galaxy more time and ended with him blowing up his/her home to end the war. And if I am mean about it, I would have Catalyst/starchild survive being trapped in the now dead solar system, powerless since the Citadel station is too damage to go anywhere.
#15BingKafeiPosted 9/25/2013 3:14:20 PM
If I had to come up with something I LIKED about the refusal ending...well, I like that the "I'm just an ordinary soldier, not a super hero" mentality that certain playstyles of Shepard had were satisfied here - Shepard didn't choose anything crazy that she/he didn't understand, just went with guns and ammo like a champ and left the decisions and consequences to others. I can appreciate that.
#16Tbx66Posted 9/25/2013 4:48:01 PM
Best ending after destroy. Wish though, I could shot ventboy straight after Ms, and not having to talk to Tim for the 4th time.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."