So, I tried gold after a long time

#1NefhithPosted 9/27/2013 11:36:43 PM
It went prety well. I used the alliance infiltration unit + reegar with shotgun amp, adrenaline mod III (I almost moved faster just by walking than some people running, lol).

Yeah, I know the alliance infiltration unit is a "cheesy" character and all that stuff, but people around here knows I'm not the best player around here and I managed to die with the juggernaut, so I guess I won't get much hate.

Pic here: http://i.imgur.com/kYyqrMq.jpg
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#2code_kirinPosted 9/27/2013 11:55:43 PM
I've never actually used AIU with a Reegar before.

Always felt like I had to balance her out with my terrible aim using a Claymore.
#3YamatoBeatsPosted 9/28/2013 12:03:45 AM
That's not bad. I couldn't ever use the Reegar with her because I spaz with it way too much. She's also a little too fast for my liking with her Matrix thingy.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#4Nefhith(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 12:10:33 AM
I increased her speed as much as possible so I could run away from trouble or get to close range without receiving much damage.

I'm really bad at this game, I must use desperate techniques or get smart.
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#5TemplariShadowPosted 9/28/2013 12:37:04 AM
Holy sauce el espanol. Estas everywhere.

AIU's a good run-and-gun kit. Well. flip-and-gun. Raider's another good choice.
#6Nefhith(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 1:14:07 AM
What do you suggest me to place into the raider next time I use it? Double piercing mod (same way I used the reegar)?
---
#7TemplariShadowPosted 9/28/2013 4:11:24 AM
HVB at least. 2nd mod's your preference. I don't see much of a difference in damage with the shredder attached as well according to kalence with the AIU specc'd. Forgotten how beastly AIU rolling shotgun could be though. Might have to play it soon... Wraith is another solid option. Mine's only level... II while my Raider is X and I like the rapid fire on the Raider. Most would go Claymore, but I like having multiple shots before a reload.
#8MirinBrahhhPosted 9/28/2013 5:36:22 AM
opie u mexican?
#9Nefhith(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:37:14 AM
MirinBrahhh posted...
opie u mexican?

And you ignorant? I'm spanish.
---
#10Havoc49JPosted 9/28/2013 6:41:57 AM
Nefhith posted...
What do you suggest me to place into the raider next time I use it? Double piercing mod (same way I used the reegar)?

High Velocity Barrel + Smart Choke for sure. You want that extra range and accuracy. I would use AP ammo for extra double hits on bosses.

I carry a CSMG or Arc Pistol secondary in case I get maps like Hydra.
---
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw