Anyone wanna do an Asari run on Gold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Anyone wanna do an Asari run on Gold?

User Info: hghgnbnb

hghgnbnb
3 years ago#1
I'm getting pretty good with the Justicar. I go in with a Saber and Hurricane. Just need someone willing to be a Valkyrie, non-Justicar Adept or Vanguard, and Huntress.

GT: Lord Parbr
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled many females across the galaxy.

User Info: MJOLNRVII

MJOLNRVII
3 years ago#2
I'm not getting on tonight, but I'm up for that tomorrow. I'd prefer Huntress if you're the Justicar.

Oh yeah, GT is MercifulScarab.
Strychnine_G posted...
Stupid UI mods for software is why God invented bullying.

User Info: kenobi749

kenobi749
3 years ago#3
On for another hour or so. GT is in sig
GT: SEV 74907

hghgnbnb
3 years ago#4
can do. Whenever you want. I'll likely be on for most of the day tomorrow passed 4 EST
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled many females across the galaxy.

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
3 years ago#5
Be on in a few minutes if you're still playing GT is TemplariShadow.

hghgnbnb
3 years ago#6
TemplariShadow posted...
Be on in a few minutes if you're still playing GT is TemplariShadow.

yeah, I'll be on all night.

If Kenobi's still on, the 3 of us can roll in and pick up a randy

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
3 years ago#7
If you need a fourth tomorrow let me know. Dibs on the vanguard.

GT: Havoc5J
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw

User Info: kenobi749

kenobi749
3 years ago#8
Sorry I wasn't on as long as I thought. Got sick of PUGing and got off after 20 minutes. I may be free tonight to do this
GT: SEV 74907

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
3 years ago#9
I'll be on at my usual late-ish time. Hopefully. Long work day and some housework to take care of when I get home.

I got zugrian in on it last night. The three of us (Zug, OP and I) ran with a random for a few games. It went pretty well.

Although with you, havoc and OP should be more than enough.

hghgnbnb
3 years ago#10
Well, I'll likely be doing it again tonight sometime. If you're interested, send me a message on Live. We could do some other class runs too. N7s, Drell, Krogan, Turrians, Infiltrators, **** like that. Whatever you want.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Anyone wanna do an Asari run on Gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived