Javik reminds me of Illyria from Angel.

#1Morrigan12Posted 9/30/2013 2:08:43 PM
It may just be coincidence but as soon as I saw Javik I thought of Illyria and can see some similarities regardless Illyria being a woman, in personality...and the armor color, Here's a few examples:

. Awakened after a very long time into a world they are unfamiliar with and have to come to terms with how things have changed.

. Refers to the new dominant races as "primitives"

. Both come from an extinct (or extant if u count the collectors) race that were dominant in their age.

. Both are warriors,

. Both form an allegiance with the protagonist, Angel and Shepard respectively.

. And finally both start out Initially as somewhat antagonistic but soften or at least become more amicable over time.

Here's the wiki link to Illyria: http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Illyria
#2IokuaPosted 9/30/2013 2:55:22 PM
Minor similarities at best, and a few of your examples do not apply to both characters.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 3:16:56 PM
Iokua posted...
Minor similarities at best, and a few of your examples do not apply to both characters.

Yooooouuuuuuuuuuu -.-

I figured the ending would have banished you back to the dark depths of the unknown along with the other elder things.... GAWD I missed you!!!! :p
#4xKryptonKnightxPosted 9/30/2013 4:39:25 PM
Morrigan12 posted...
Iokua posted...

Yooooouuuuuuuuuuu -.-

I figured the ending would have banished you back to the dark depths of the unknown along with the other elder things.... GAWD I missed you!!!! :p

Good to see Morrigan and Alistair back at it again.
---
Proper Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GT: Marvel Maverick
#5hghgnbnbPosted 9/30/2013 4:58:52 PM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
Morrigan12 posted...
Iokua posted...

Yooooouuuuuuuuuuu -.-

In what universe is Lokua Alistair? haha
---
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled many females across the galaxy.
#6spacecowboy44Posted 9/30/2013 6:53:40 PM
...i miss angel...
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#7Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 12:59:11 AM
hghgnbnb posted...
Morrigan12 posted...
Iokua posted...

Yooooouuuuuuuuuuu -.-

In what universe is Lokua Alistair? haha

I always had him down as fenris
#8xKryptonKnightxPosted 10/1/2013 10:48:16 AM
Morrigan12 posted...

Hes definitely Fenris. But when you two go at it, he reminds me of Alistair fighting with Morrigan, much to his dismay.
---
Proper Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GT: Marvel Maverick
#9TimeShinigamiPosted 10/1/2013 11:01:00 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
...i miss angel...

Me too...

That whole ending sequence of Not Fade Away is absolutley astounding television.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#10Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 12:52:40 PM
Morrigan12 posted...

Hes definitely Fenris. But when you two go at it, he reminds me of Alistair fighting with Morrigan, much to his dismay.

I don't mind him, really so long as he isnt too mean.