Have sync kills been glitchy for anyone else lately?

#1MCAlCaPwnPosted 9/30/2013 3:17:09 PM
In the past 2 weeks I've had 4 times where I have the entire sync kill animation plays and I go on the ground, but all of a sudden I'm up again normally. Two times with Phantoms and two times with Banshees
#2XxproknifaxXPosted 9/30/2013 3:39:46 PM
No, although I've been sync-killed with no signs coming from the Phantom.
#3pfh1001Posted 9/30/2013 4:05:49 PM
^I got hit with that once last night & I know none of my teammates were around to cause it. Although, I was rescued a couple of times last night-- thanks Templari & Lord Parbr-- but there was one time where I just got dropped by a Banshee.
#4DuneManPosted 9/30/2013 4:16:16 PM
It can happen with any version of the game, and seems related to lag. I had a match recently where a Praetorian tried 3 times to sync kill me and kept failing at it.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#5TemplariShadowPosted 9/30/2013 4:53:33 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...

There were signs. There were always signs. Women. They're so crafty!
#6XxproknifaxXPosted 9/30/2013 5:56:56 PM
TemplariShadow posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

There were signs. There were always signs. Women. They're so crafty!

LOL! I was playing my Kroguard so I bet you Bioware are like "Oh, look at this player he has a Krogan so let's increase the sync-kill chance from 90 to 900% so we can piss him off for funsies!
#7kenobi749Posted 9/30/2013 9:25:34 PM
No but do you know what was glitchy? That platinum game with sheep terry and apotheosis. I blame sheeps connection as him hosting doesn't necessarily bode well. Still fun though even though geth suck.
Sheep if you see this I apologize for getting you killed by that phantom before extraction
---
GT: SEV 74907
#8pointer9378Posted 9/30/2013 9:30:17 PM
I once got sync killed by a Collector Captain. That's what the kill feed said, but I think it was a glitch.
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
#9fpsfreak23Posted 9/30/2013 9:35:57 PM
I have been sync-killed by a few Phantoms that never melee'd first. Just pull me in and shank me with no warning. Yes, I know the "tells" of sync-kills, but when I'm back-pedaling and shooting them in the face, they shouldn't do that.
---
I am disappoint.
GT: Scatman Wenis
#10XxproknifaxXPosted 9/30/2013 9:48:17 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
I have been sync-killed by a few Phantoms that never melee'd first. Just pull me in and shank me with no warning. Yes, I know the "tells" of sync-kills, but when I'm back-pedaling and shooting them in the face, they shouldn't do that.

I wasn't hosting and probably you were not, maybe that's why.