The saber

#31DuneManPosted 10/5/2013 1:45:57 AM
A weapon that one shots infantry on Gold with the right preparation about every 0.6 seconds is hardly overrated. :P
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#32N7TyrantTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 2:01:38 AM
i5tioneyes posted...
N7TyrantTitan posted...
I tried it out today on my destroyer and the ghost. I love it on both. playing gold i outscored everyone else and i came in second with my destroyer only because i was competing with a fury. Overall I enjoyed using it.

yeah its extremely fun and getting headshots without scope mod is so satisfying. try the crusader as well (on host though)

I tried the crusader before, didn't like it much but that was before I realized that it shot slugs instead of a spread shot. I may go back and give it a try...with my DESTROYER OF COURSE MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
---
Bullets & Biotic Explosions!
XBL Gamertag: BAWSERAWSS
#33Havoc49JPosted 10/5/2013 4:59:37 AM
DuneMan posted...
A weapon that one shots infantry on Gold with the right preparation about every 0.6 seconds is hardly overrated. :P

The problem is you can do the same thing easier with lighter weapons that aren't UR rarity. You need Disruptor/Phasic Ammo ammo to one shot infantry due to shield gating if your not using a shield stripping power, but then that same power has a long cooldown due to weight, making the following kills take two shots.

The Saber has 575 base damage at X with a rpm of 80

The Arc Pistol has 579 base damage when 2/3 charged with a potential of 88rpm. Two shots so it also bypasses shield gating without the use of weaker ammo.

I love using the Saber, but I still know I'm doing so due to the fun factor and not for its performance. As stated early, its a bad UR, but would have made a good rare weapon.
---
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw