What story or DLC missions do you wish you had seen? (SPOILERS)

#11pprincessPosted 10/23/2013 6:36:24 AM
An earn-able ending where Shepard comes out alive and sits on the beach with his/her Romantic interest.
#12TrenquilinPosted 10/23/2013 7:40:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13TrenquilinPosted 10/23/2013 7:42:39 AM
a rannoch DLC, a mission playing as joker/edi flying the normandy.
#14LiquidFuze180Posted 10/23/2013 9:25:54 AM
still peeved that we never got a Batarian squadie

all the games paint them as sort of cruel and selfish isolationists and even terrorists. but they aren't all that bad. their culture is kind of interesting
#15MurphysGhostPosted 10/23/2013 9:43:30 AM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
still peeved that we never got a Batarian squadie

all the games paint them as sort of cruel and selfish isolationists and even terrorists. but they aren't all that bad. their culture is kind of interesting

Well, their government is pretty ugly. Legalized slavery, obsessive information control, etc.

I think the Batarians as a whole get painted in a bad light because of this, and they did get screwed by the Council's endorsement of human expansion in the Verge. It seems like they might have a lot in common with humans if the two sides could ever squash the territory dispute.

I would've loved a Batarian squaddie to do for the Batarians what Legion did for the Geth in ME2. (Goddamn it ME3... IMO the Geth in ME3 might be the worst thing in the game. Especially since I like the ending... :P)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#16Carribean_CoolPosted 10/23/2013 6:17:57 PM
DLC missions which concern ME2 squadmates as temporary. I know we got Citadel, but how awesome would it have been to have Jacob and Miranda assaulting the Cerberus base?

Also, a hammerhead or Mako DLC would have been awesome.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#17RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 10/25/2013 3:16:08 PM
Mako vs Hammerhead event where you get to settle things between Vega and Cortez.

A mission where you're actually a part of a squad that the MP is supposed to represent. Do your best to protect civilians and hold off Reaper forces until evac arrives. Probably a sad ending to give it some gravity and show that these nameless people are fighting just as hard as Shep but they die as unknown heroes doing what they can.

Conrad Verner's special mission which could be a kids game with a lot of adult jokes, not explicit ones or anything just the kind of things you don't get as a kid. The jokes would also be lost on Verner too and through odd events he is the hero he always wanted to be. Small mission as I wouldn't want to be stuck in a kids game for too long.

Anything with Blasto.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO, Pawn: Kyrestia- Sorcerer
Dragon's Dogma alts & pawns: JosieBleak- Fighter, PhantasyStarPSO- Bezel Ranger
#18Spider5800Posted 10/25/2013 6:16:05 PM
Something with Kal'Reegar. I didn't mind that they killed him, but killing him off in an email instead of a mission where we could witness his badassery really annoyed me.

Plus, no Adam Baldwin. Lost opportunity IMO.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#19Ernst_Junger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 10:34:16 PM
Forgot to mention, rescuing Liara from the Shadowbroker ship and saving vital intel ahead of the Reaper attack. Maybe you would have to choose what terminals and data to save, affecting decisions later on.
#20DiamondAce18Posted 11/2/2013 3:18:55 PM
You know. Given that email to Miranda about operatives taking down Cerberus targets, I would have loved to have had side missions entailing her as a temporary squadmate. I would have had those missions that succeed actually impact the resources of Cerberus (rather than an infinite number of soldiers at the IM's beck and call).

I mean overall, the N7 missions were really lack luster. Along with entire worlds being completely shafted for the rushed game itself. N7 missions could have really been scaled with more detail and definitively with more interaction with Reaper forces (including fighting with allies in certain amount of cutscenes). It would have changed the dynamics of the game's atmosphere, making it realistically appreciated for its grim nature of the war.