any kits your surprised you do not see alot of?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. any kits your surprised you do not see alot of?

User Info: Lordvakidos

Lordvakidos
3 years ago#1
or any kits your surprised you see too many of?
i barely ever see salarian infiltrators they are so well balance yet no one ever really plays them much.

i cannot really think of a kit that surprises me much but vorchas using CAR seem very common to me which is a little unexpected.

so you?

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
3 years ago#2
Batarian Slasher. I honestly can't think of the last time I saw him in a PUG, even though he's probably a Top 20 character atleast.
GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: zhoban

zhoban
3 years ago#3
sheepman23 posted...
Batarian Slasher. I honestly can't think of the last time I saw him in a PUG, even though he's probably a Top 20 character atleast.

Sheep knows what's up. Though I'll say any of the Batarians, except the Batarian Sentinel. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them at the moment. While it's on my mind though, Turian Sentinel. He's pretty much the definition of bad***. How are not more people playing this guy? Even taking out the fact I use the Venom with him, he is great. I'd say use any stagger weapon with AOE along with Incendiary/Warp cheese. It's just that the cheese is much more delicious with the Venom.
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
3 years ago#4
I barely see any GIs in PUGs now.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
3 years ago#5
I never see pugs use anything other than the juggernaut, ghost, AIU, trooper, warlord, or destroyer
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif

User Info: XxproknifaxX

XxproknifaxX
3 years ago#6
GoldenSWarriors posted...
I never see pugs use anything other than the juggernaut, ghost, AIU, trooper, warlord, or destroyer

Wut? I never see the Warlord, I actually see lots of stupid Shaman players who melee instead of using powers/using a reegar.

Maybe cause the n00bs on PS3 think differently then the n00bs on Xbox.
The day Sunderland win a game, Crystal Palace will come last-Nicholas Xeras

User Info: XxproknifaxX

XxproknifaxX
3 years ago#7
Nafzger posted...
I barely see any GIs in PUGs now.

There's a F$&@?%# GI + GJ combo whenever I play on PUGS ME3. What console do you play more on Nafzger?
The day Sunderland win a game, Crystal Palace will come last-Nicholas Xeras

User Info: Superfluou5

Superfluou5
3 years ago#8
QME and the fury. I can understand the fury because of off host issues but the QME? I thought he would be more popular.
Gt: Bellum
The first l is a capital i

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
3 years ago#9
Juggernauts are quite rare from my exper... Nah just kidding I usually get 2 in about every 3/5 matches.

The default humans usually get overlooked IMO. They lack flash but are very effective in the right hands. Whenever I see a normal human I know I'm probably playing with someone who can play with anyone.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9286/tennisskirtblow.gif

User Info: TimeShinigami

TimeShinigami
3 years ago#10
Adepts in general. PuGs hate them some Biotics.

I see a crap ton of Juggs, some Demolishers, a Ghost every 5 games or so... I see a pretty varied amount of classes, other than those, but all of them are specced wrong, or have bizarre wep/gear choices.
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. any kits your surprised you do not see alot of?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived