---
The day Sunderland win a game, Crystal Palace will come last-Nicholas Xeras
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 10/28/2013 10:54:40 PM
the ghost is way better than the krogan spectator
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#3Dubious_HijinksPosted 10/28/2013 10:56:48 PM
So is this your thing now. Your inner troll been released? You must be butthurt to the max.
---
GT: Dubious Hijinks
I like to burn all the things.
#4XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:00:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:00:36 PM
Dubious_Hijinks posted...
So is this your thing now. Your inner troll been released? You must be butthurt to the max.

I told you that you'd be mad. Seriously, 10000-15000 damage with one biotic hammer is better than 149 damage per shot with a small clip-size.
---
#6XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:02:30 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...

A well-played Warlord( like me) won't get sync-killed.

2 seconds later, 'No! I'm the best Warlord!'
---
#7Dubious_HijinksPosted 10/28/2013 11:03:11 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...

I told you that you'd be mad. Seriously, 10000-15000 damage with one biotic hammer is better than 149 damage per shot with a small clip-size.

Yup, you're definitely suffering from a severe case of butthurt. You should see a doctor, or at least sit on some ice cubes ... heck even a picture of Ice Cube. Anything to stem the tide of your obvious butthurt condition.
---
#8XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 11:07:26 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...

Yup, you're definitely suffering from a severe case of butthurt. You should see a doctor, or at least sit on some ice cubes ... heck even a picture of Ice Cube. Anything to stem the tide of your obvious butthurt condition.

Butthurt from what? Looks like we have a big boy judging by your 'comments'...
---
#9GoldenSWarriorsPosted 10/28/2013 11:12:27 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...

A well-played Warlord( like me) won't get sync-killed.

2 seconds later, 'No! I'm the best Warlord!'

do you even plat, bro?

I just warlorded today, and played super carefully. This is what happened:

Wave 2 - grabbed on a staircase by a banshee that got parallel with me.

wave 5 - grabbed by a banshee because all my teammates stopped firing at her while she was about to go into walk mode

wave 8 - ran in to missile a spawn, got downed by a turret that was still alive, used a medi gel and got immediately grabbed by a banshee

wave 9 - was running to revive a teammate and a banshee teleported right in front of me from a long ways away and instantly grabbed me

Four different ways to get sync killed right there without even playing poorly at all.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#10Dubious_HijinksPosted 10/28/2013 11:14:29 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

Butthurt from what? Looks like we have a big boy judging by your 'comments'...

From being called out when you post something dumb ... so like every post. You can't even troll well. Is it an ego thing? Are you like a 15 year old who thinks he's the best thing ever?

You know what. I don't care. I'm too tired to get into another one of these p****** contests. I am going to go to sleep and in the morning I will be refreshed and rested. You will still most likely be foolish and be posting stupid things. Good luck with that.
---