Reegar X + Krogan Warlord FTW

#41TimeShinigamiPosted 10/29/2013 11:04:42 AM
lethalscottdouglas posted...
Good players rarely get synch killed as the Warlord. He's actually quite fun to play. It's just that most PUGs don't know how to play him.

This. Other than being pointlessly boned somehow (a wall teleport I didn't see coming, somehow letting a syncer get next to me on a ramp) I never get synced as the Krolord. Pointer would back me up on this.

Simply follow one little rule: If you can't kill it in one hit STAY AWAY FROM IT! This includes all bosses (except Primes, obviously) with more than 5 bars of armor, plus Phantoms and Ravagers without rage active.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#42XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:42:59 AM
Teh_Apotheosis posted...
Funny thing I noticed is you don't even have a reegar x or shotgun omniblade v according to your manifest.

So are you basing how great this loadout is purely on numbers from a wiki? If that's the case, probably not a good idea.

Numbers and real world usability with unknown variables are very different things.

Alt account.
---
The day Sunderland win a game, Crystal Palace will come last-Nicholas Xeras
#43XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:44:50 AM
DEV1ANTGAMER posted...
LOL at all the failure here.

Krogan Warlord is fail

I am not Derp or NaughtyOcto

Shadow is better than the Warlord. Still the worst Infiltrator in the game.

Duration Cloak on Asari Huntress is terrible, you've obviously never played Platinum or played and actually contributed to the team.
-Rocket Glitching or spamming shield boost doesn't count.

Implying I troll when bads can't take advice or builds that don't fit their perfect perception of what a class should be when I have a far better manifest and rank than most of my detractors.

Also using Shadow Strike for anything except getting in range for a shotgun blast. If you're gonna use her for anything except a shotgun build, you're doing it wrong. Even if youre doing it wrong, Armor-Damage blade is extra wrong. The Shadow's primary role in the game is taking out infantry, not bosses. Electric Blade lets you deal with Possessed Collectors and Phantoms on Platinum, Armor Blade does nothing. Bosses have the power-blocking shield up so often that if you're trying to use Shadow Strike and Armor Blade to deal with bosses, then you're barely contributing at all.
Build Shadow Strike like an infiltrator biotic-charge using the support options like Shield Drain and DR, then unload with a Shotgun right after coming out it. Is it as good as the Sexbot or Drell? No. But it's the most you're gonna get out of this mediocre waste of an infiltrator; and definitely more than you're gonna get out of the Warlord.

It is also acceptable to play her as a sniper and use Shadow Strike as a means of dealing with enemies who get in close like Dragoons and Phantoms. A player who is a good sniper though will use the Salarian Infiltrator though and enemies wont even get close.

I've played platinum around 15-20 times and I have been successful as a Jugg/Warlord/Trooper.
---
#44Mr_PipboyPosted 10/29/2013 11:51:52 AM
XxproknifaxX posted...
I've played platinum around 15-20 times and I have been successful as a Jugg/Warlord/Trooper.

You have 9 extractions out of 147 waves on Platinum.

Just want to make sure the numbers are right
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#45XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:54:23 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

I was exaggerating a bit.
---
#46terrysmay04Posted 10/29/2013 12:05:34 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

Everything you post is that way. At some point your just a liar.
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#47TemplariShadowPosted 10/29/2013 12:07:36 PM
The actual numbers aside any claims of success with any particular kit are still anecdotal aren't they?
#48pointer9378Posted 10/29/2013 12:11:09 PM
TimeShinigami posted...
lethalscottdouglas posted...
Good players rarely get synch killed as the Warlord. He's actually quite fun to play. It's just that most PUGs don't know how to play him.

This. Other than being pointlessly boned somehow (a wall teleport I didn't see coming, somehow letting a syncer get next to me on a ramp) I never get synced as the Krolord. Pointer would back me up on this.

Simply follow one little rule: If you can't kill it in one hit STAY AWAY FROM IT! This includes all bosses (except Primes, obviously) with more than 5 bars of armor, plus Phantoms and Ravagers without rage active.

I'll back you up on this. *Krogan headbutt*

Also, why the Reegar? The Warlord's powers demand that he get up close and personal, so the Reegar would be redundant. You'd have to choose a weapon that gives him a bit of range and damage, but is lightweight enough for you to use Biotic Hammer when you use up the charges. The Wraith is the perfect weapon for him. Lightweight, powerful, accurate at long range with the Smart Choke, and isn't affected by the weight penalty of the Omniblade.

In reference to his vulnerability to sync kills, he should be immune to the sync kills of the "smaller" enemies. There's no way a Phantom's sword should kill a Krogan that size. Only the bosses should be able to kill him with syncs.
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
#49NafzgerPosted 10/29/2013 12:14:28 PM
banshees jumping through a wall to grab you is a whole different matter. That's been nonsensical since day one.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#50Mr_PipboyPosted 10/29/2013 12:17:36 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

Oh, well in that case let me add some of my own exaggerations.

I respect you. I think your posts are very informative. I regret not having ME 3 for PS3, so we cannot play together. I think you have a superb command of the game, and people who don't listen to your insightful wisdom do so at their own peril. I look forward to more interactions with you.

... exaggeration means bold face lie right?
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King