Alright guys, this area's given us a lot of trouble before...

#1OrokenDuMongerPosted 10/29/2013 10:14:26 AM
"Time's up, let's do this. LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY, JEEENKIIINS!"

When in a Gold or Plat lobby, do you often try to synergize your characters with other people in the lobby? Could be that you use a biotic or tech team, maybe you go with WoW style and use 1 tank, 1 healer, and 2 DPS.

Bonus points if you share an experience where your team collaborated extensively before a match, only to have some a***hole Paladin get downed on Wave 1.
---
One does not simply pass through the Omega IV Relay - CouchCommandoIV
#2TimeShinigamiPosted 10/29/2013 10:57:30 AM
When Berry, Severed, and I p,ay, we mostly just screw around, use whatever. But when we bother to actually synergize, either Tech or Biotic, the results speak for themselves.

Our favorite setups are an Overloader (Gethgineer or T.Sent), a Paladin, and a Flamer for tech.

For Biotics, either Severed or I will go Mandept, Berry is usually a power-build Collector, and then whoever isn't the Mandept will use the Drell or Justicar.

We don't even try to synergize with PuGs. It isn't worth it. Seeing Adepts using Disruptor and Incendiary, for instance.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#3Strider_YoshiPosted 10/29/2013 11:09:11 AM
If I'm the single biotic on a tech team, I'll switch, and vice versa. I also try not to overlap with other people, like switching from a class with dark channel if there's already one in the lobby.
---
If there's anything I've learned from hentai, it's that virgin couples always start off with a shy, tentative kiss, followed by massive amounts of oral sex.
#4DividerByZeroPosted 10/29/2013 11:15:24 AM
The main thing I do is hold off on grenade-reliant classes if there are others in the lobby. Shame, because grenade-reliant classes are the most fun for me.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Brutally honest game reviews and news.
GT: TG Divider | NP: CoD4, Mass Effect 3 MP, Rock Band 3, Red Dead Redemption
#5Spider5800Posted 10/29/2013 11:30:04 AM
DividerByZero posted...
The main thing I do is hold off on grenade-reliant classes if there are others in the lobby. Shame, because grenade-reliant classes are the most fun for me.

This. A krogan soldier is no fun to play when I can only spam carnage because the MQE took all the grenades. Even worse if it's a map like Giant or Glacier that only gives one grenade per ammo box.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#6Superfluou5Posted 10/29/2013 3:13:47 PM(edited)
I don't really pay attention to the team anymore. Most of the matches I just Leeroy Jenkins with whatever I'm playing.

Spider5800 posted...
This. A krogan soldier is no fun to play when I can only spam carnage because the MQE took all the grenades. Even worse if it's a map like Giant or Glacier that only gives one grenade per ammo box.

Don't camp? I played with two alliance infiltration units and a drell adept on condor and managed to find grenades when ever I wanted. They had speed on me but I ran the map and always had enough grenades.
---
Gt: Bellum
The first l is a capital i
#7bloodgod92Posted 10/29/2013 3:40:51 PM
Me and a couple of people I picked up along my N7 career decided to roll all base Engineers on Gold/Reactor/Geth... we all camped the immediate area around the LZ and had fun... nothing was getting even emotely close with 4 chain overloads and the techsplosions we would create, we had 4 drones, each doing a fair bit of damage and creating 4 more targets for our enemies, we sat back and relaxed, easiest gold game of my life.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - Skyrim
#8zhobanPosted 10/29/2013 6:19:04 PM
Superfluou5 posted...
I don't really pay attention to the team anymore. Most of the matches I just Leeroy Jenkins with whatever I'm playing.

Don't lie Jank, you do that every match. Or we can just say statistically speaking 9/10 times you are pulling a Leeroy Jenkins.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#9NefhithPosted 10/29/2013 6:43:47 PM
I often play with friends. We sometimes try to not take all of us grenade classes (basically, the first calls dibs) and have a support/tank. They're as smart as a brick, so it's a hell to tell them that techs mess up biotic priming and that kind of things, but hey, they do pretty well.

When I PUG, I just pick the first thing I catch and solo the game having the other 3 players as bait and some additional support.
---
I have so many Disruptor rounds I could solo the Sovereign attack on the Citadel. -Mr_arizona
#10GoldenSWarriorsPosted 10/29/2013 6:50:03 PM
there some classes where I really care about grenades and freak out when I see another grenade class. I always make sure no one else has grenades when I use the Talon, MQE, Drell Adept, and Slasher.

Other grenade classes, like the TGI, Sabotuer, Human Soldier, etc, I don't really care if other people are using grenades.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif