He got better.

Will this ever ****ing stop?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ucf4oXg.gif
http://i.imgur.com/FOfHxhc.gif
#12HaloFan3000Posted 11/23/2013 8:26:36 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
HaloFan3000 posted...
Though assuming Shep does survive he/she can be cripple buddies with Joker! Yay!

Rehab/Surgery will restore home to half-optimum health.(They do find him, it is hinted in the EC).

Shhhhhhhh don't ruin my mental image of Joker and Shep having a cripple fight. On a serious note where do they mention/hint at finding him/her? I have seen the Destroy EC ending twice but don't remember seeing anything about it.
---
EDGAR IS THE ONE IN THE HOLE!
#13weride2die(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 8:30:56 PM
HaloFan3000 posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...
HaloFan3000 posted...
Though assuming Shep does survive he/she can be cripple buddies with Joker! Yay!

Rehab/Surgery will restore home to half-optimum health.(They do find him, it is hinted in the EC).

Shhhhhhhh don't ruin my mental image of Joker and Shep having a cripple fight. On a serious note where do they mention/hint at finding him/her? I have seen the Destroy EC ending twice but don't remember seeing anything about it.

I didn't see anything about them finding Shepard. Plus the Normandy crew put up Shepard's name on the wall of people who died that served on the Normandy.
---
gt: KSI tomashart25. you all wanna get high, on life?
#14Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/23/2013 8:36:40 PM
Besides walking straight into an exploding tank, yeah... yeah, he's alive. Tully Ackland said the EC portion for that ending was supposed to indicate the crew knew he was alive and returned to find him.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#15HaloFan3000Posted 11/23/2013 8:42:35 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
Besides walking straight into an exploding tank, yeah... yeah, he's alive. Tully Ackland said the EC portion for that ending was supposed to indicate the crew knew he was alive and returned to find him.

I still for the life of me can't understand why Shep just walks into the exploding tank thing. That gun has really good range, why not use it?!
---
EDGAR IS THE ONE IN THE HOLE!
#16xKryptonKnightxPosted 11/23/2013 8:47:34 PM
HaloFan3000 posted...
Rafficus_III posted...

I still for the life of me can't understand why Shep just walks into the exploding tank thing. That gun has really good range, why not use it?!

He was probably going with the assumption that he wasn't going to survive anyway when the thing blows up. Shepard was practically running on empty at that point.
---
Proper Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GT: Marvel Maverick
#17TallWhiteNinjaPosted 11/23/2013 10:48:23 PM
weride2die posted...

Plus the Normandy crew put up Shepard's name on the wall of people who died that served on the Normandy.

Actually, in that ending (and unlike the others) your LI just holds the nameplate; he/she doesn't actually put it on the wall. Basically, a "I hold out hope he/she's still somehow alive" sorta thing.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#18TimeShinigamiPosted 11/23/2013 11:15:57 PM
I'm sure most of us long-timers are well aware of this, but the title for that scene in the game files is "Shepard Lives".
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#19XxproknifaxXPosted 11/23/2013 11:18:17 PM
TimeShinigami posted...
I'm sure most of us long-timers are well aware of this, but the title for that scene in the game files is "Shepard Lives".

Trust me, we are.
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer
#20weride2die(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2013 12:43:23 PM
TallWhiteNinja posted...
weride2die posted...

Plus the Normandy crew put up Shepard's name on the wall of people who died that served on the Normandy.

Actually, in that ending (and unlike the others) your LI just holds the nameplate; he/she doesn't actually put it on the wall. Basically, a "I hold out hope he/she's still somehow alive" sorta thing.

No the LI puts in right underneath Admiral Anderson so they think Shepard gets killed.
---
gt: KSI tomashart25. you all wanna get high, on life?