I've played over a hundred gold games...but no platinum. Help?

#31MedicFromHellPosted 11/30/2013 6:25:55 PM
JCvgluvr posted...
Several days. Plenty of friend requests. And a strange argument in my topic. Yet still no platinum!

Come on, guys, help me out. Please?

Now? Ok.
---
Some people call him a space cowboy, some call him the Robosexual of love - Spider Raff
#32Dubious_HijinksPosted 11/30/2013 6:28:02 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
JCvgluvr posted...
Several days. Plenty of friend requests. And a strange argument in my topic. Yet still no platinum!

Come on, guys, help me out. Please?

Now? Ok.

I can do a game
---
GT: Dubious Hijinks
I like to burn all the things.
#33TemplariShadowPosted 11/30/2013 6:31:03 PM
Damn I wanna try some Plat again. If only I weren't going to a dinner.
#34JCvgluvr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 7:40:01 PM
Well that turned out great, even though I wasn't much help. Obviously, I need a lot more experience with it. What a crazy match! Thanks to everyone who pulled me through that. Can't wait to do it again!
---
This is the best game ever made with Mario, Halo, Sonic, Megaman, Kirby, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, and Duke Nukem: http://www.youtube.com/user/MKFusionTeam
#35XxproknifaxXPosted 11/30/2013 7:54:40 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...
Teh_Apotheosis posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...
Dubious, we agree that I'm am experienced as 95% of people who have played ME3 haven't played more than me.

Besides just cause the board has been playing since day 1, dosen't mean I'm inexperienced.

I'll agree that sinking 267 hours into a game is a decent amount of time, but that does not magically make you an authority. If you learn how to do something the wrong way, and do it that way a long time, all it makes you is experienced in doing something incorrectly.

You're definitely "more experienced" than a lot ME3 players. That does not mean you're skilled.

I do things correctly, I AM skilled.

How long do we have to do this dance. You come here, you run your mouth, someone says something that you can't defend or someone asks you to prove something that you claim to have done, you ignore it and disappear for the night, and then you're back here the next day doing it all over again.

This isn't groundhog day. Its the same s*** over and over. You say you're skilled. Fine, whatever, you obviously don't care what we think, so what does it matter if someone says you aren't? What are you trying to prove? That you can take a beating?

Why don't you try your luck at BSN. I mean, they will see through your bulls*** quicker than we did if you act this way over there. However, its an attempt to break this masochistic cycle you are stuck in and perhaps reinvent yourself as someone who isn't a complete and total crybaby. Also, BSN has PS3 players (unlike the majority of posts here who are 360 based), so you might actually get someone to play a game with you and back you up rather then you screaming like a petulant child who wants cookies for dinner.

P.S. Don't forget to ignore this post, taunt people needlessly, be a complete a** hat, and then disappear when you realize what a coward you are being.

U must be high.
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer