If ME4 is at the VGA's, what would you like to see in the teaser?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. If ME4 is at the VGA's, what would you like to see in the teaser?
2 years ago#1
What are the key things you would like to see confirmed? Time period? Main character
(Shepard, existing NPC, or completely new)?

I'm not expecting much (if anything at all), but I would love to see a sequel confirmed.
Seattle Seahawks.
2 years ago#2
If Bioware has any shred of decency left in them (they don't) they'll end the teaser/trailer with Mark Meer's voice saying some line. Knowing Bioware though, they'll just push any remnants of Shepard under the proverbial rug.
The original ending is like getting shot in the neck. The extended cut is like getting shot in the waist.-fennell92 on Mass Effect 3
2 years ago#3
Chr0noid posted...
If Bioware has any shred of decency left in them (they don't) they'll end the teaser/trailer with Mark Meer's voice saying some line. Knowing Bioware though, they'll just push any remnants of Shepard under the proverbial rug.

I know a lot of people say they don't want to see him/her again, but I would love to have another game with Shepard as the main character.
Seattle Seahawks.
2 years ago#4
Confirmation of the return of exploration and any new concepts being introduced to the series, either to protest or cheer them.
2 years ago#5
Some dumb preorder now bs to unlock ( insert dumb thing here like shepard as a mp character lol ) and then an only on xbone graphic to close it out. I don't care about ME after how terrible the last one was so I just want to see some fighting that would come from that.
"People who are offended by hypothetical situations can hypothetically **** themselves"
2 years ago#6
I know Fallout 4 will be at VGAs... it's happening. See the pattern from the VGAs...

2006- Howard accepts GOTY for Oblivion
2008 - Howard accepts GOTY for FO3
2010 - Howard does that cheesy epic appearance on stage with robed monks to announce Skyrim. Crowd goes wild!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWEUNjDB6Y
2011 - Howard accepts GOTY for Skyrim

2013 - the Howard will return to the stage to give next gen a BANG with a FO4 teaser!

This man is on a streak ^_^d

www.TheSurvivor2299.com
http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
2 years ago#7
Wrex and or Grunt.
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
2 years ago#8
The Citadel. A repaired citadel

A memorial statue to shepard (this being the only reference you will ever see for him, as he is a legend/symbol now, and not a person you can meet in the presidium or anything)

Maybe a new race

Some action

I do not expect gameplay yet

Can't wait to see the trailer (sorry, any haters)
Will preorder- Mass Effect 4 Collector's Edition
Top 5 franchises- Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman, & Pokemon
2 years ago#9
Bioware admitting they screwed the pooch with 3 then actually make an effort to salvage things instead of trying to sweep it under the rug.

But seeing how I doubt they'll admit to that, I've got nothing.
2 years ago#10
Tysakasa posted...
Bioware admitting they screwed the pooch with 3 then actually make an effort to salvage things instead of trying to sweep it under the rug.

But seeing how I doubt they'll admit to that, I've got nothing.

It's art, bro! #dealwithit -Mac Walters.
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. If ME4 is at the VGA's, what would you like to see in the teaser?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived