If ME4 is at the VGA's, what would you like to see in the teaser?

#1Eamon696Posted 11/30/2013 10:45:11 PM
What are the key things you would like to see confirmed? Time period? Main character
(Shepard, existing NPC, or completely new)?

I'm not expecting much (if anything at all), but I would love to see a sequel confirmed.
---
Seattle Seahawks.
#2Chr0noidPosted 11/30/2013 10:52:14 PM
If Bioware has any shred of decency left in them (they don't) they'll end the teaser/trailer with Mark Meer's voice saying some line. Knowing Bioware though, they'll just push any remnants of Shepard under the proverbial rug.
---
The original ending is like getting shot in the neck. The extended cut is like getting shot in the waist.-fennell92 on Mass Effect 3
#3Eamon696(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 11:13:52 PM
Chr0noid posted...
If Bioware has any shred of decency left in them (they don't) they'll end the teaser/trailer with Mark Meer's voice saying some line. Knowing Bioware though, they'll just push any remnants of Shepard under the proverbial rug.

I know a lot of people say they don't want to see him/her again, but I would love to have another game with Shepard as the main character.
---
Seattle Seahawks.
#4YandizbarPosted 11/30/2013 11:18:00 PM
Confirmation of the return of exploration and any new concepts being introduced to the series, either to protest or cheer them.
#5SpankyMagooPosted 12/1/2013 12:12:58 AM
Some dumb preorder now bs to unlock ( insert dumb thing here like shepard as a mp character lol ) and then an only on xbone graphic to close it out. I don't care about ME after how terrible the last one was so I just want to see some fighting that would come from that.
---
"People who are offended by hypothetical situations can hypothetically **** themselves"
#6BushidoEffect3Posted 12/1/2013 1:06:58 AM(edited)
I know Fallout 4 will be at VGAs... it's happening. See the pattern from the VGAs...

2006- Howard accepts GOTY for Oblivion
2008 - Howard accepts GOTY for FO3
2010 - Howard does that cheesy epic appearance on stage with robed monks to announce Skyrim. Crowd goes wild!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWEUNjDB6Y
2011 - Howard accepts GOTY for Skyrim

2013 - the Howard will return to the stage to give next gen a BANG with a FO4 teaser!

This man is on a streak ^_^d

www.TheSurvivor2299.com
---
http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#7TimeShinigamiPosted 12/1/2013 1:08:43 AM
Wrex and or Grunt.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#8roo10158Posted 12/1/2013 1:35:14 AM(edited)
The Citadel. A repaired citadel

A memorial statue to shepard (this being the only reference you will ever see for him, as he is a legend/symbol now, and not a person you can meet in the presidium or anything)

Maybe a new race

Some action

I do not expect gameplay yet

Can't wait to see the trailer (sorry, any haters)
---
Will preorder- Mass Effect 4 Collector's Edition
Top 5 franchises- Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman, & Pokemon
#9TysakasaPosted 12/1/2013 1:33:33 AM
Bioware admitting they screwed the pooch with 3 then actually make an effort to salvage things instead of trying to sweep it under the rug.

But seeing how I doubt they'll admit to that, I've got nothing.
#10TimeShinigamiPosted 12/1/2013 1:51:20 AM
Tysakasa posted...
Bioware admitting they screwed the pooch with 3 then actually make an effort to salvage things instead of trying to sweep it under the rug.

But seeing how I doubt they'll admit to that, I've got nothing.

It's art, bro! #dealwithit -Mac Walters.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime