Getting back into this after some time away

#1AdoborosPosted 12/10/2013 3:04:04 AM
Trying to work out what to play... Used to run the TGI+Harrier combo, but that's boring and I'm so reliant on stim packs now I find it hard to play normally!

Was considering going towards a power-based class maybe, but I'm not sure. Alternatively, are there any other characters the Harrier works well on?

Manifest - http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Adoboros&platform=xbox
---
360 - Adoboros
PSN - Avarion
#2drumble89Posted 12/10/2013 3:31:44 AM
Try the N7 Demolisher. Her powers are affected very little by weaponry so the harrier will go nicely with her.
---
Shut up! You don't know nothin'.........'bout anythin' :3
GT: diabolus89
#3perfect_generalPosted 12/10/2013 3:52:17 AM
Harrier works well with most tech classes. As the above poster said, it works very well with the demolisher in particular.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 27/59
GT: Hoboys
#4XxproknifaxXPosted 12/10/2013 4:14:56 AM
Adoboros, if you don't mind I'll add you on PSN and I can help you through a few Gold Matches if you play Mass Effect 3 on the PS3.
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer
#5DividerByZeroPosted 12/10/2013 5:29:58 AM(edited)
XxproknifaxX posted...
Adoboros, if you don't mind I'll add you on PSN and I can help you through a few Gold Matches if you play Mass Effect 3 on the PS3.

Do you even read the topics you post in?

Genuinely curious.

EDIT: On-topic, TC, your Reegar, Piranha, and Claymore are all decent levels. Try out the Batarian Soldier or Slasher. I can give you builds I use for both if you want them.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Brutally honest game reviews and news.
GT: TG Divider | NP: CoD: Black Ops, Mass Effect 3 MP, Rock Band 3 Customs
#6Adoboros(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 2:36:53 PM
Briefly tried out the Demolisher - think I need to work out how to play her as it didn't work out well in the 2 matches I tried!

The Batarian builds sound interesting, I'll gladly try them if you share them!

Thanks for the replies!
---
360 - Adoboros
PSN - Avarion
#7zhobanPosted 12/10/2013 2:39:35 PM
Just curious, do you have a mic? I was going to say, I'm sure that a few of us would be willing to play with you. I don't play much ME3 outside of the weekend but I would be fine with playing with you. Also, what difficulty do you play on?
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#8TemplariShadowPosted 12/10/2013 2:46:56 PM
I'm sure he's fine to run around while we do some Silly Silvers or Good GOD NOOOOO Golds.

By the by sidebar I played a bunch with Hang3dman last night so I'm going to drag him into the crew as well.

On bar. Adoboros: you've got the N7 Fury and Paladin. Both are great powers kits with pretty accessible learning curves. Anything that remotely resembles a weapons platform can use the Harrier. It's a well-rounded above-average gun.
#9zhobanPosted 12/10/2013 2:50:53 PM
TemplariShadow posted...
I'm sure he's fine to run around while we do some Silly Silvers or Good GOD NOOOOO Golds.

By the by sidebar I played a bunch with Hang3dman last night so I'm going to drag him into the crew as well.

On bar. Adoboros: you've got the N7 Fury and Paladin. Both are great powers kits with pretty accessible learning curves. Anything that remotely resembles a weapons platform can use the Harrier. It's a well-rounded above-average gun.

Don't you mean ALL of our Gold games? I seriously sincerely think that you, Sev and I shouldn't play for that sole reason. But then I remember how ******* hilarious the games/ banter are and I become okay with it again. If anything, we could drag them into our Silver games so that we can genuinely answer their questions (when we're not laughing at each other).

But, ClayMOAR deserves the Fury attention. More so than any other gun. Honorable mentions go to the Venom and Raider.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#10TemplariShadowPosted 12/10/2013 3:02:20 PM
I tried the Claymore Fury. Took me like 6 waves to get a rhythm with it. Stupid deadly Claymore. GI Claymore sounds amazing though.