1V1 me bro, trash-talking style

#1XxproknifaxXPosted 12/10/2013 4:46:03 PM
Oh sorry, this is the ME3 board, not Ghosts. Does anyone want to TRY to outscore me on a Gold Solo with any character, preferably the Warlord.
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer
#2Dubious_HijinksPosted 12/10/2013 4:54:13 PM
Sure. Post a pic of a solo score as you're posting this on the Xbox 360 boards and direct competition is not possible. Otherwise you're just an attention seeker. Before you replay with a snarky comment about how I couldn't outscore you, i am willing to compare solos while you are not. Since you will be the on backing down, no one will care about your remarks.

TL:DR? Put up or shut up. Act don't talk.
---
GT: Dubious Hijinks
I like to burn all the things.
#3effs420Posted 12/10/2013 4:58:28 PM
nah
---
XBL/PSN gamertag: MisterE2604
#4Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/10/2013 5:42:01 PM
Post a pic of your end-scores, with your GT not blocked out, and the settings visible. I will gladly do a Krogan Warlord Solo on Gold if you pony up; I did two of them last week, actually.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#5GoldenSWarriorsPosted 12/10/2013 5:52:40 PM
why go for score in a solo? makes no sense. it should be who can get the faster time
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#6XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:24:42 PM
Dubious_Hijinks posted...
Sure. Post a pic of a solo score as you're posting this on the Xbox 360 boards and direct competition is not possible. Otherwise you're just an attention seeker. Before you replay with a snarky comment about how I couldn't outscore you, i am willing to compare solos while you are not. Since you will be the on backing down, no one will care about your remarks.

Gotta promote my guy to lvl 20 first :/
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer
#7kenobi749Posted 12/10/2013 7:14:46 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...

Excuses. When called out he immediately pulls back into his shell like a threatened turtle. Typical of these trolls who claim how good they are
---
GT: SEV 74907
#8XxproknifaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 7:31:12 PM
kenobi749 posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

Excuses. When called out he immediately pulls back into his shell like a threatened turtle. Typical of these trolls who claim how good they are

That's the thing though I'm amazingly good.
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer
#9Dubious_HijinksPosted 12/10/2013 7:42:15 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
kenobi749 posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

That's the thing though I'm amazingly good.

And there it is ... XxXxXxXxXxXxXProknifaXxXxXxXxXxXxX is now ignored. Bye!
---
GT: Dubious Hijinks
I like to burn all the things.
#10GoldenSWarriorsPosted 12/10/2013 7:46:46 PM
Hmm I think I'll ignore him too. Let's all just ignore him from now on
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif