What do you care about the most in the next ME game?

#11blutoblutarskyXPosted 12/11/2013 2:38:50 PM
open world sandbox adventure with the ability to do as you please in the environments.

you should have the option to kill anyone you wish (of course consequences are consequences, kill everyone, the game is dull, kill the wrong person you might hose yourself out of a cool quest).

true options and choices that build on each other with drastically different endings and ending epilogues.

basically the devs should put a couple of thousand hours into fallout new vegas and gain inspiration from that game and update and follow that "feel" except in the mass effect universe and do more beta testing. (obsidian really screwed the pooch on that one).
#12roo10158Posted 12/11/2013 3:14:58 PM
pointer9378 posted...
Other - all of the above.

This.

I'm more excited for the Single Player stuff, but I am looking forward to see how they evolve the MP. I had fun, but got bored fast with the MP in ME3, especially since they quit Weekend Challenges so quickly. I played the SP a lot more in 3. But if they make the MP better and larger, I'd definitely give it another shot.
---
Will preorder- Mass Effect 4 Collector's Edition
Top 5 franchises- Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman, & Pokemon
#13garanPosted 12/11/2013 4:40:00 PM
Relax_Dude posted...
garan posted...
Other-- I am done with this series, so nothing. I would've said MP, but I strongly doubt that MP won't be much more expensive next time.

Then leave the ME boards man.

Why don't you leave the boards? Instead of complaining about other people's posts.
#14ZERO2936Posted 12/11/2013 6:08:15 PM(edited)
I'll be sceptical no matter what, but now's a good opportunity for a fresh start as far as story, characters and choices go. Being realistic though, I do have some hopes that they'll actually expand on the mechanics like exploration, dialogue, hubs, sidequests, and so on, rather than degrade them like they did in ME3. I also the hope the atmosphere is more intriguing and mysterious like it was in the first game (and the second, though not quite to the same extent).
#15Relax_DudePosted 12/11/2013 6:24:40 PM
garan posted...
Relax_Dude posted...
garan posted...
Other-- I am done with this series, so nothing. I would've said MP, but I strongly doubt that MP won't be much more expensive next time.

Why don't you leave the boards? Instead of complaining about other people's posts.

Lol dude I never complain I'm just saying, if you hate this so much why stay?
#168bitPunkPosted 12/11/2013 6:36:45 PM
Flyinghole posted...
Other, overall gameplay. I'm not looking for one thing, I'm looking for everything.

This ^

But if Gameplay is implied, then my next choice would be "choices affecting the story" or whatever.
---
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
Need a new Emoticon? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
#17Doofe_2012Posted 12/11/2013 10:21:14 PM
The story, followed very closely by the characters. Those alone can carry the game for me, but if one is greatly lacking, unless the gameplay is incredibly fun I'm going to lose interest fast.
---
GT: ColossusCHD
Playing: COD: Ghosts, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, SWTOR, Dragon Age 1 and 2
#18pfh1001Posted 12/11/2013 10:48:08 PM
Other: none of the above. ME4 is going to suck because it will either be a pointless spin-off or will force 1 of the awful endings as canon. Next time, MP will not be the saving grace of the game for me as I am going to skip it entirely.

Unless it is Mass Effect Wrex. That is the only spin off I would buy.
#19blahblahtsonPosted 12/11/2013 11:24:39 PM
My rank:

Story/Choices
Squad
Customization
Protagonist
Exploration
Side quests
Multiplayer
#20BushidoEffect3Posted 12/12/2013 12:08:33 AM
Relax_Dude posted...
garan posted...

Was about to say the same. "I'm done with this..." Then still comes here even though you hate it so much. Yes, ME3 is garbage, BW ruined your life and their crime against you and gaming is totally unforgivable. We know by now. T_T Don't have to repeat the notion 1000 more times. If you only have negativity to spread here each time, then you should leave.
Welcome to 2014 already. Get over a videogame and move on. If not, sulk elsewhere. Others are excited.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4