Any way to determine # of players online in multi?

#11TemplariShadowPosted 12/11/2013 2:29:23 PM
They should be yes. Did you try just resetting your 360?
#12zhobanPosted 12/11/2013 2:43:15 PM
TemplariShadow posted...
Edit Edit: Pip: More than handful of people here don't know they're backsides from their elbows. Not me obviously. I totally know the difference and have never wiped my elbow while on the can for no raisin.

So when you do wipe with your elbow while on the can, it's for a raisin? Just trying to clear things up.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#13TemplariShadowPosted 12/11/2013 2:50:51 PM
I don't know, since I've never done it. But if it the worst were to occur I'm sure darkness, alcohol and 4:27AM were absolutely NOT involved. It would have most likely involved an unfortunate breeze mishap wherein the laws of physics went wibbly-wobbly and said "try this on for size" for 2.5 seconds.

sinofx, if nothing else just try deleting and downloading the DLC again as you intended.
#14XxproknifaxXPosted 12/11/2013 4:26:58 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Relax_Dude posted...
Hey I'm new to here and ... (Noob question) what does PuG mean?

Pick Up Group
Pick Up Game
PUblic Group

Any of those really. Basically a slang for a random gamer who doesn't know his a** from his elbow.

Wrong PUGS can be good, although you always seem to be better
---
Best ME3/Ghosts gamer
#15Xero_MachariusPosted 12/11/2013 11:59:22 PM
XxproknifaxX posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Relax_Dude posted...

Pick Up Group
Pick Up Game
PUblic Group

Any of those really. Basically a slang for a random gamer who doesn't know his a** from his elbow.

Pip is better than every PuG ever encountered !?!?!?!?! No doubt. Id rather duo with Pip than be with 3 randoms.

No homo.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero M XTC&platform=xbox
#16terrysmay04Posted 12/12/2013 2:39:41 PM
I've played with a lot of excellent players including some of the big names from the BSN site, and Pip is still a top 5 player I have ever encountered.
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#17Talon5967Posted 12/13/2013 10:42:22 AM
XxproknifaxX posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Relax_Dude posted...

Pick Up Group
Pick Up Game
PUblic Group

True, they can be good. I've seen some that were downright amazing. But more often than not, they suck.

For the record TC, you can only play with people that have the exact same DLC's that you do. So if you're missing any one of them, you'll only be able to play with other players that are also only missing that same one. And since they're all free, there are probably very few people missing any.

And yes, you should be seeing collectors as an enemy faction. And they're bastards. About the only reason it's still debated as to whether collectors or geth are the hardest faction is that geth cheat (rocket troopers firing two rockets at one time, primes shooting through holes of any size, and tossing turrets through walls, and hunters continuing to shoot while lifted, knocked to the ground, under stasis, and sometimes even after they've been killed).

Another thing that would probably be new is the new difficulty level, Platinum. It was added for those that found Gold too easy. It starts with your selected faction, with another faction being added at wave 3, and a third added at wave 6. So for example, you started with reapers. At wave 3, you could be fighting both reapers and geth, and then at wave 6 you'll be fighting reapers, geth, and Cerberus. By all accounts, you'll only fight collectors on Platinum if that's who you start with.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.