ME3 Drinking Game

#1zhobanPosted 12/12/2013 4:09:22 PM
So I thought of something that might be fun, for those of us that are of age (Sorry Sheep). Why not turn a game into a drinking game? I know some of you have already done it but I wasn't there for those. We could do a speed running drinking game (this would probably be the best, or speed running while we are all hammered) or doing a game that Nigel Tuffnel11 (GFaq poster midsizelebowski) has already done and every time you killed an enemy with a headbutt as a Krogan Warlord, everyone has to take a drink. Or some stupid thing like that. I don't know, I think it would be fun. Hell, if we wanted to we could turn it into an Xbox LIVE party thing where every time a specific thing happens everyone in that party takes a drink. I would totally partake in this event this weekend.

Anyone else's thoughts?
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#2pfh1001Posted 12/12/2013 4:40:02 PM
I could possibly do one of those some time this weekend, although we might have to have different rules for people drinking harder/softer alcohol. I have too much respect for my liver to do hundreds of shots of rum.
#3zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 4:45:02 PM
pfh1001 posted...
I could possibly do one of those some time this weekend, although we might have to have different rules for people drinking harder/softer alcohol. I have too much respect for my liver to do hundreds of shots of rum.

Alright, if you don't like hard alcohol you can take two shots while the rest of us take one shot. I'm kidding. I still want to do a speed run where all of us are drunk out of our mind, just to see how many times we **** up.
---
#4NafzgerPosted 12/12/2013 5:11:13 PM
Every time I don't get an UR in a pack, I take a shot. I will be dead of alcohol poisoning in a week.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5midsizelebowskiPosted 12/12/2013 5:31:34 PM
I love it, bring it back!

We completely made up rules as we went along, which was half the fun. You also had to drink for missiling, dying, etc. Honestly it was just fun to get drunk and run around headbutting geth as invincible krogan.

Also...shots?!?!? We used beer, if we'd been drinking shots we would've died!
#6gunholePosted 12/12/2013 5:33:48 PM
zhoban posted...
pfh1001 posted...

Alright, if you don't like hard alcohol you can take two shots while the rest of us take one shot. I'm kidding. I still want to do a speed run where all of us are drunk out of our mind, just to see how many times we **** up.

you mean that's not how we always did speed runs before? no wonder strategy changes blew my mind...
---
[voted most irrelevant poster 2012. vote yes on 522.]
#7zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 6:12:14 PM
@Arsenal: I'm sure I would be too since I can't get them any more. But that's the spirit.

@Nigel: Fine, we can do normal drinks. I won't do beer. I don't like the taste of beer. I'll do Jack, or Jack and Coke.

@Gunhole: That's what will make it even better for the next time. Or we can just be complete ***** and throw someone new into it and try to see how well we can teach them while being drunk out of our minds.
---
#8Mr_PipboyPosted 12/12/2013 6:54:50 PM(edited)
pfh1001 posted...

I learned in college that the liver is evil and it must die. The only way to do that is copious amounts of booze.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#9SolidDroidPosted 12/12/2013 6:44:58 PM
^
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#10TimeShinigamiPosted 12/12/2013 7:10:05 PM
Alcohol is bad, you're bad if you drink it, and you should feel bad.

This message brought to you by the Mass Effect Teetotaler Society (Members: Me).
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime