ME3 Drinking Game

#11zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 8:23:49 PM
TimeShinigami posted...
Alcohol is bad, you're bad if you drink it, and you should feel bad.

This message brought to you by the Mass Effect Teetotaler Society (Members: Me).

If alcohol is bad then I don't want to be right.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#12pointer9378Posted 12/12/2013 9:15:44 PM
This is one game I cannot participate in. :(
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
#13DividerByZeroPosted 12/12/2013 9:17:38 PM
You oldies and your drinks. I don't need alcohol to make friends or have a good time, and I'll always drink responsibly.
---
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28
#14SolidDroidPosted 12/12/2013 9:23:40 PM
im drunk
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#15YamatoBeatsPosted 12/12/2013 9:43:25 PM
I did it once but I ended up being the only one taking shots. Arsenal chugged some Moonshine or something in the middle of it.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#16pfh1001Posted 12/12/2013 10:31:19 PM
DividerByZero posted...
You oldies and your drinks. I don't need alcohol to make friends or have a good time, and I'll always drink responsibly.

I'd say drinking at home while playing videogames is responsibly.

And I didn't say I would do hard liquor, because I will, I just don't want to over do it. Especially since I only drink socially (which is not as often as it was when I was still in my 20s).

Personally, I only drink to get drunk, but I only like to get drunk enough to have fun, not to the point of blacking out. The one time I did black out, apparently I was my usual fun self at the party, but then I broke my chair when I stumbled in the door getting home that night.

TL, DR: Eat something before you go to a Halloween party.
#17TheHefHugsPosted 12/13/2013 1:32:00 AM
SolidDroid posted...
im drunk

I miss drunk Dr.Old... as well as sober Dr.Old
---
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
#18bloodgod92Posted 12/13/2013 2:52:02 AM
If I was a consumer of alcohol and could get my damned 360 to work I would have loved to do something like this... however I do not drink and my 360 is a piece of crap so it is not going to happen...

Anyway, I had fun imagining you guys getting rotten whilst following rules like these below... feel free to use any or none of my suggestions... it would also be fun to add some specifics like every time a volus shield boosts or a vanguard charges or somthing...

1) Every time you use a consumable you must take a shot.

2) Every time a team member dies you must take a shot.

3) Every time a team member bleeds out or is executed/sync killed you must take 2 shots.

4) Every time a medal/challenge is earned you must take a shot.

5) Every time you kill multiple enemies with a single attack you must take a shot.

6) At the start of each objective wave you must take a shot.

7) For every full minute that passes during an objective wave you must take a shot.

8) For every 4 minutes of time that has passed for the entire game you must take a shot. (If a game ends in 13 minutes you take 3 shots)

Have fun and remember, drink responsibly.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
#19zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 6:34:03 AM
@Divider: We don't NEED alcohol to make friends or have a good time, it's just still a lot of fun while playing games to get drunk during it.

@Droid: That doesn't count, but still have to give props.

@Yamato: Seriously? That's too bad.

@Zugrian: I'm still in my 20's. I don't think I've ever drank enough to black out.

@Aldora: I had actually considered a few of those when I had thought of this.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#20terrysmay04Posted 12/13/2013 11:56:58 AM
If you ever played ME3 with me then you know I drank pretty well every time I played. It usually ended up being a beer for every round of play, because heaven forbid I start a new round with a nearly empty beer.
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.