Gonna make an unauthorised landing on Earth-Insanity and Precautions?

#1yoichiwadaPosted 2/7/2014 5:49:03 AM
In 2012, I played the game on Insanity difficulty until the end of the last mission, but I couldn't finish the game on Insanity, because before the light I failed to kill husks and marauders running towards me while I was in half-conscious. So I changed difficulty to easier one. How am I supposed to succeed it? The enemy doesn't go down with one-shot. Is that changed after Extended Cut?

Which characters are best for Earth Mission, meaningful dialogue-oriented?
---
You're kidding right? KOS-MOS alone is a DBZ style planet crusher and with Mary she could devour a solar system or two for breakfast. ~Grimsleeper1986
#2SageOfLifePosted 2/7/2014 5:55:04 AM
For dialogue, bring your love interest, assuming s/he's a squadmate.

As for the husks and the marauder, practice your headshots.
---
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold
#3bloodgod92Posted 2/7/2014 5:55:10 AM
You have to hit the first shot on the marauder or you will die.
It is best not to use aim... only use the right trigger, it took me 4 attempts to kill him. Do not go for heashots, centre-mass will be morelikely to hit him and stagger him so he cannot kill you.
---
Gamertag: Aldora92
Currently Playing: Mass Effect 3
#4TimeShinigamiPosted 2/7/2014 6:37:41 AM
They nerfed Marauder Shields into Marauder Health with the Extended Cut DLC, so it should be easier now.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#5yoichiwada(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 6:49:05 AM
Thanks guys, It is gonna hurt a bit but I will keep trying.

That's good idea to bring love relationships onto battleground. I didn't think that.

But I have made some cheats via Gibbed Save Editor; My Shepard is female and in lovey-dovey with Ashley, Liara and Tali at the same time. Yes, you can, even if some of these characters are paramour only to male Shepard, it also works for female Shepard. When I noticed that is when we saved Rannoch and have made peace. While Tali and Shepard chatted, there were some dialogue-line subtitles, where my Shepard is were silent. I mean if that line is supposed to be said by male Shepard, female Shepard is silent and then all other lines (common or female Shepard specific) are said.
---
You're kidding right? KOS-MOS alone is a DBZ style planet crusher and with Mary she could devour a solar system or two for breakfast. ~Grimsleeper1986