Dumb Polls to Settle Everything! Day 13- Hale VS Meer!

#1TimeShinigamiPosted 2/11/2014 5:21:52 AM
Hale or Meer? - Results (74 votes)
Hale.
35.14% (26 votes)
Meer.
48.65% (36 votes)
Both dulcet tones are music to my ears.
16.22% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thanks to Scatman or the idea.

Hale is a billion times better than Meer. And that's scientific, with no possible argument to be made against it.

Day 1- Wrex Vs Garrus: Wrex Wins!

Day 2- Geth Vs Quarians: Geth Win!

Day 3- Kaidan Vs Ashley (Vermire): Ashley Wins!

Day 4- Javelin Vs BW: BW Wins!

Day 5- Kroguard Vs Jugg (Tank): Jugg wins!

Day 6- Endings: Red Wins!

Day 7- Asari Sexuality: Female Wins!

Day 8- Best Game: ME 2 Wins!

Day 9- Most OP Kit: Ghost Wins!

Day 10- Morality: Paragon Wins!

Day 11- Toughest Faction: Collectors Win!

Day 12- Worst Hazard: Swarm Wins!
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#2Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/11/2014 6:47:42 AM(edited)
Meer

Can't stand breathy-voice, lifetime smoker, bartender at a biker bar Shepard

There are very few parts where femshep doesn't come across as goofy and hard to take seriously for me
---
GT: gethtones
#3NaughtyOctopusPosted 2/11/2014 6:47:17 AM
Meer

Hale is a steaming pile of overrated who gives a ****
---
http://i.imgur.com/D13zI.gif
damn
#4yoichiwadaPosted 2/11/2014 7:15:00 AM
Hale, She sounds like a true commander, her voice-acting is dynamic. Meer's voice-acting is static; not helping emotionally engaging to your character. Pe (taking a deep breath) ri (taking a deep breath) od (flees away)
---
You're kidding right? KOS-MOS alone is a DBZ style planet crusher and with Mary she could devour a solar system or two for breakfast. ~Grimsleeper1986
#5FearOfTheLightPosted 2/11/2014 7:35:46 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Meer

Can't stand breathy-voice, lifetime smoker, bartender at a biker bar Shepard

There are very few parts where femshep doesn't come across as goofy and hard to take seriously for me

Ditto here. Not to come off as overly judgemental.....but I can't be the only one who see's her voice as too.......breathy, raspy and strained as if she's trying to seduce us, hard.

Meer may have been a little off in the first game, but has definitely upped his performance
Since then. The guy also voices Vorcha....hard to believe the voice fitting the actor but he seems surprisingly believable.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#6Doofe_2012Posted 2/11/2014 7:44:15 AM
They're about even for me. Hale was consistent through the series. Meer was s*** in ME1 and better than Hale in ME3.
---
GT: ColossusCHD
Playing: The whole Assassin's Creed series; Mass Effect 3
#7ozzyman314Posted 2/11/2014 7:49:11 AM
Have to go with Meer. Hale was just kind of bland to me. I just never liked her voice.
---
Loading Signature..........
#8pointer9378Posted 2/11/2014 8:07:47 AM
We'll bang, okay?
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Warlord Monsignor.
#9JediWatchmenPosted 2/11/2014 9:27:03 AM
I have to go with Hale. Meer was ok throughout the series. In the end is prefer consistency(Hale) to inconsistency(Meer). however when delivering comedic or light hearted lines i give that to Meer.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#10BiggyDXPosted 2/11/2014 9:41:26 AM(edited)
I'd probably vote for Meer since he has improved over the course of the series. He even hit a high-point somewhat with that famous moment where he says, "Steve!" (followed up with a nonchalant "You sure?").

Hale does a good job, but it always sounds like she's trying to whisper in your ear. "Reaperssss" "Garrussss" etc.

Edit: Now that I think about...It's Hale. Wtf was I thinking?
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX