How should Galactic Hierarchy be overall?

#1yoichiwadaPosted 2/11/2014 8:12:43 AM
Warning, for before Reaper visiting the galaxy.

Through the trilogy, I have found that The Turian are the best as military power, but the power games in The Council suggest me think that who is the most powerful alien race in the galaxy?

Actually there is a false feeling in The Citadel that almost every main galactic race is equal to other. You and me and Udina know that is wrong.

So, I have thought that what powers make a race powerful? Maybe I am right or wrong, but these are for me:

- Military (3 points): All trained man, machine, software, experience, readiness, ruthlessness...
- Brain Power (2 points): Finding quick and unexpected solutions for any common condition and for any common dire situations.
- Brute Force (1 point): Overwhelming of fighting population.

I put aside Reapers as a guest alien race (o O) and Shepard's warnings about Reapers; after all nobody believed it until Reapers came out of the door.

In my opinion this is the hierarchy:

- Turians: They have the most expanded and experienced military power, including men and machine like dreadnaughts.

- Geth: They have also a big military power, they are ruthless, since they have emotionless; light-fast thinking and acting. They aren't limited as organics are; no need for food, shelter, hope, fear.. There might be a vulnerable point about them, but the game doesn't mention about it; one big electromagnetic bomb and they are gone to silent.

- Humans: They are in the middle of every power nodes. They have Shepard, but not counting, because Commander Shepard was there wherever Earth Council denied, to fix their all wrongdoings. Period.

- Asaris: They are the most advanced civilization (in a wrong way). Javik talks about uplifting the Asari race first. Most advanced doesn't mean most powerful. Like that Asari in Purgatory Bar said; my people are dancing instead of fighting. They might have everything except the readiness the unexpected.

- Salarians: They have the brain, they have the mouth, they have the STG. I am putting them above Quarians just because they are not limited into the space like them.

- Quarians: They have learned to live in exile (funny thing is that in the second game Tali can be exiled; an exile in exile). They are not so powerful; because they are living in empty space; no suitable planet for them; they are not into power games since so desperate to conquer their homeland back.

- Krogans: I don't know if curing the genophage helps them, because i don't know how they grasp and govern the power; they might be canon fodder for brute force; but give them a nuclear bomb and they probably annihilate themselves or Salarians or Turians, not reliable.

So, this is my hierarchy for the galaxy.
---
You're kidding right? KOS-MOS alone is a DBZ style planet crusher and with Mary she could devour a solar system or two for breakfast. ~Grimsleeper1986
#2moodyjm2Posted 2/11/2014 8:18:55 AM
Asari at the top for galactic know-how, biotics, and life span

Turians for military power and strategic prowress

Salarians for science and medical

Quarians for galactic fleet

Krogans as foot soldiers

Humans for...well we are gaining footing

Elcor for comedic value and bad***ery.

Hanar for Blasto.

Vorcha for cannon fodder

Batarians - well no one likes Batarians

I will say this however - even though the Geth aren't technically included in the hierarchy, they would probably be at the top with Turians for sheer firepower and ability to adapt. I'd like to see a war between them and another race besides Quarians.
---
"Unlocked oki dung pie - the fine art of tossing poop at your opponents" - shadowsofdawn
#3BoatsNh0esPosted 2/11/2014 10:24:17 AM
I personally had it in my head as :

Asari
Salarian
Turian
Geth
Human
Quarian
Krogan

Others
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#4Crimsonhead4Posted 2/11/2014 11:00:03 AM
Asari - currently the most advanced race capable of great scientific breakthroughs and impressive military strength. They are a highly respected race and have great deal of political power. Finally, there natural honing of biotics among the entire population adds to their power

Turians - undisputed most powerful military in the galaxy, with a great knowledge of warfare and tactics. They have the most efficient and respectable military due to their strict chain of command and definitive hierarchy.

Salarians - some of the greatest minds in the galaxy, they are esponsible for incredible scientific and medical accomplishments. Their fast metabolism allows them to function on minimal sleep as well as assist them in completing thoughts and tasks faster then any other race. They created the salarian stg, a covert government organization that is responsible for many deep cover operations throughout the galaxy. Like the asari, they are highly respected in the galactic community and have good amount of political power.

Humans - distrusted by most races due to their quick rise in political power on the citadel. Their military rivals the turians, and they are the most genetically diverse species in comparison to the other races. This makes them unpredictable and capable of filling many niches in the galactic community.

Volus - though they aren't capable of much of any military force and only own 1 frigate, they are responsible for the immense intergalactic financial system which effects every economy in every system. They cooperate directly with the turians; the turians provide military protection for the volus and all of their colonies while the volus provide financial and ecomonic stability for the turians. Though they dont have much political pull on the citadel, no one would dare wage war against the volus not only because they are protected by the turians, but the volus are capable of instantly bankrupting an economy making supplying a military nearly impossible.

Quarians - they control the largest fleet in the galaxy, though they don't compare to the turians in terms of military strength. They are very skilled mechanically and are capable of repairing and even creating new ships for their fleet from salvage they find. They are highly disrespected by most races due to their creation of the geth which became an intergalactic threat to ever species. Though combat efficient their weak immune systems confine their attacks to orbital combat. They have not political pull on the citadel to speak of.

Krogans - very power and aggressive species. They are very adaptable to almost any environment and can regenerate damaged tissue making them very tough and hard to kill. Krogan are capable of extreme birth rates which was the cause of the genophage implemented by the Turians and salarians. Demoralized by their inability to reproduce, many krogan have instead enlisted in the company of mercenary groups for work. They will never truly become powerful again while the genophage remains active.
#5moodyjm2Posted 2/11/2014 11:05:59 AM
Damn forgot Volus! :(
---
"Unlocked oki dung pie - the fine art of tossing poop at your opponents" - shadowsofdawn
#6TemplariShadowPosted 2/11/2014 2:35:03 PM
Lords of Kobol it's like reading an upgraded whatnow.
#7pointer9378Posted 2/11/2014 4:25:13 PM
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

+1 cookie to the first who knows this reference.
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Warlord Monsignor.
#8NafzgerPosted 2/11/2014 6:19:47 PM
Turians should be running the show given their military prowess and fleet, with asari teaching them biotics, volus handling their economics, (as they already do) salarians running their covert operations, and krogan used as the bulk of their ground forces.

The First Contact War would have been over in seconds. Concede to the rule of the Empire, or be destroyed
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
#9TemplariShadowPosted 2/11/2014 6:21:08 PM
pointer9378 posted...
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

I'll admit it was familiar, but then I cheated so I wont say.
#10moodyjm2Posted 2/11/2014 6:32:43 PM
pointer9378 posted...
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Making the Band and Chappelle Show
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!