Dumb Polls to Settle Everything! Day 18- Best Romance?

#51MertensCWPosted 2/16/2014 8:32:43 PM
All i know is the only thing separating Liara and Tali is that Tali was too shy to step up to Manshep and express her interest.

Otherwise the same crazies who have a stick up their behinds about Liara, would have it up there for Tali as well.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#52FlyingholePosted 2/16/2014 8:59:39 PM
Video game romance is boring crap as well as SP as a whole.
---
1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.
#53APBadger1Posted 2/16/2014 9:42:45 PM
FearOfTheLight posted...
ozzyman314 posted...
FearOfTheLight posted...
ozzyman314 posted...
Beefstak posted...

Let's be honest the women all pretty cliché, Liara and Tali damsel in distress. Miranda/Ashley are the cold strong willed women who just needed a stronger willed man to break her into a women. Jack is the psychopath with trust issues who just needs a hug.

Of course clichés are formed for a reason, they don't come out of thin air.

I voted for Tali because of her emergency induction port.

Most(if not all) of them are cliched, yes. I mean, atleast Tali & Liara have something else to offset their cliches(Tali has the suit, Liara as Shadow Broker) Miranda, Ashley, Jack, Have nothing. Well, Ashley can be kind of interesting. Miranda and Jack have nothing going for them.
Even the others are more interesting;

Garrus is.....well Garrus(He's Batman)

Thane is spiritual dying man.

Steve is lost his husband

I'll give you Kaidan, he's a blank.

and Jacob is a two-timing @55.

Personally, I like Samara. Even if she doesn't count(I wish she did) I'm not a fan of Asari. But I do like the tragedy associated with her.

The hell are you talking about? Miranda is an ex-Cerberus operative who while on the run, is expanding Shepard's support through her contacts and trying to get others to defect as well.

Jack is a Grissom Academy Instructor (and a pretty damn awesome one at that....with the hands on approach) who's finally found a purpose worth fighting for. More so with Shepard as an LI.

You need to look past their initial character depth to see what has most people pining for Jack and Miranda as good romances. Seriously.
---

That's Liara actually. Miranda doesn't have much character outside of "daddy issues". Don't lie either, the only reason anyone romances Miranda is because of Dat @ss. She's as bland as they come.

Jack being an instructor isn't interesting, it was pathetically obvious. Oh, a loner that finds it hard to trust anyone. Gee I wonder if she'll end up learning the value of hard work and friendship on this mission that requires all of us to work together. All it does is complete her cliched character. like I said, they don't add anything different to make it more interesting.

Curb your 'fanboy' tendencies. Please. While I acknowledge the power of Miranda's glutes I wouldn't disgrace myself as a fan of her character by objectifying her anatomy to justify my belief as why she's a good LI.

No, seriously. That said, the only reason anyone romances Tali is because of 'dem hips'.

How do you respond to that allegation?
---

'Dem hips' weren't shoved in my face every five seconds by whatever disgusting pervert of a cinematographer this series had. I can't stand Miranda. Or Jack. Neither of them are terrible characters, but they're both dripping with the ickiest kind of pandering fanservice crap.
---
I'm playing a cyberpunk JRPG called Gen'ei Toshi (Illusion City) released in 1991 by Microcabin for the MSX Turbo R. You should too.
#54NaughtyOctopusPosted 2/16/2014 9:49:26 PM
>jack
>fanservice

lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/D13zI.gif
damn
#55APBadger1Posted 2/16/2014 10:08:13 PM
NaughtyOctopus posted...
>jack
>fanservice

lol

She's literally topless and will mount manshep with little to no provocation. How much more fanservice can you get?
---
I'm playing a cyberpunk JRPG called Gen'ei Toshi (Illusion City) released in 1991 by Microcabin for the MSX Turbo R. You should too.
#56SenseOffenderPosted 2/16/2014 10:28:21 PM
they put the anger in the posts

they put the posts in the thread
#57NaughtyOctopusPosted 2/16/2014 10:51:16 PM
APBadger1 posted...
NaughtyOctopus posted...
>jack
>fanservice

lol

She's literally topless and will mount manshep with little to no provocation. How much more fanservice can you get?

how many people do you think had the same reaction to jack as the same reaction to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfoxyG7Cus
---
http://i.imgur.com/D13zI.gif
damn
#58Eamon696Posted 2/17/2014 12:09:59 AM
I really liked Miranda's romance.
---
Seattle Seahawks.