Which class should I play as, for a new playthrough?

#1Talon684Posted 2/19/2014 7:43:05 PM
Which character should I play as for a new play through? - Results (28 votes)
Adept
10.71% (3 votes)
Soldier
7.14% (2 votes)
Engineer
17.86% (5 votes)
Vanguard
42.86% (12 votes)
Sentinel
21.43% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Not including infiltrator as I have played as that class a couple playthroughs already. Thanx for the input people.
---
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B
#2Mew_World_OrderPosted 2/19/2014 7:54:48 PM
Play an adept, then watch as your power shrinks with each new game to a dissapointing low-point of sadness. It's good preparation for the last 5 minutes of the game.

But in all seriousness, if you haven't done a Vanguard already, do a Vanguard. Fast-paced and awsome, it's really a different experience from most of the other classes (Although you don't get Biotic Charge until the second game).
---
Previously corrected a lot, now in-sig: I'm not a "he".
#3LordTrinenPosted 2/19/2014 8:51:35 PM
For me it is a toss up between Sentinel and Vanguard.

As mentioned, Vanguard is a very intense class to play as. I also really enjoy Sentinel because Tech Armor makes them very tough to kill and their diverse powers really make them a jack-of-all-trades. I like that.

I think I'll vote for Sentinel this time.
#4TimeShinigamiPosted 2/19/2014 8:58:34 PM
Mew_World_Order posted...
Play an adept, then watch as your power shrinks with each new game to a dissapointing low-point of sadness.

WTF does this even mean? ME 1 Adept is the best class in the game. ME 2 Adept sucks, yes. ME 3 Adept is only outshined by the Vanguard- and its SUPER close if you save Kaiden and gain Reave as a Bonus Power. Reave + Cluster Nades= Win. Liara Singularity + Warp/Shockwave= Win. Javik Dark Channel + Warp/Shockwave= Win.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#5Mew_World_OrderPosted 2/19/2014 9:02:58 PM
>Make obvious joke, get rage reply.
>Totally isn't because your alts got banned for doing this same crap.

Let it go. Wern't you content to let it die with the snipers topic?
---
Previously corrected a lot, now in-sig: I'm not a "he".
#6Talon684(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 11:40:23 PM
Alrighty. Looks like I will be starting a Vanguard tonight. Thanx for the votes everyone.
---
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B