Watch Mojo's list of best Squadmates

#1Ruler_of_thisPosted 4/17/2014 1:35:28 PM
Here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WzOVnZy_I&list=UUaWd5_7JhbQBe4dknZhsHJg

Lol it's got one note Liara in it making the list invalid I mean come on she took spots from Miranada, Jack, Zaeed, Kasumi, you know characters with good VA and character. Other than that their list is pretty good.
#2hghgnbnbPosted 4/17/2014 4:06:17 PM
I will not have you bad-mouthing Ali Hillis.
---
GT: Lord Parbr
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled many females across the galaxy.
#3Ruler_of_this(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 2:19:40 PM
She may not be a bad voice actor,but I wanted to mute the television every time Liara spoke.
#4BiggyDXPosted 4/18/2014 2:56:26 PM
hghgnbnb posted...

By the Goddess, why?
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#5ozzyman314Posted 4/18/2014 3:03:28 PM
Liara has to be one my least favorite characters. I hate how forced on you see is, and how much goddamn plot armor she has. Shame she's the only squadmate you can't kill.(low EMS beam rush doesn't count.)
---
Loading Signature..........
#6NefhithPosted 4/19/2014 5:58:21 AM
I don't know why are there so many characters in the video. If I had to make that same video, it'd last 3 minutes. One for kaidan in ME1, another one for miranda in ME2 and another one swearing as to why did they replace our krogan squadmate with a "no homo" bulky N7 wannabe.
---
"panda is probably a rocket launcher" - MisterBellic
#7TimeShinigamiPosted 4/19/2014 6:00:42 AM
Admittedly, I never read the comics, but her change from somewhat naive researcher to emotionless info broker was super jarring. After ME 1 I feel like I'm talking to a fridge, that's how much emotion she uses.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#8xGenocidestPosted 4/19/2014 6:04:05 AM
Obv its Kasumi. Flashbang > Everything else
---
GT: xGenocidest
#9BushidoEffect3Posted 4/27/2014 12:51:27 AM
hghgnbnb posted...

She sucks... go listen to Lightning in FFXIII games. Awful. especially Lightning Returns.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif