Ok.. Best pack to spend 3 Mil creds on?

#11NefhithPosted 4/24/2014 3:12:41 AM
kenobi749 posted...
Anyone remember the topic where there was a question someone asked and we got three answers in a span of 30 seconds and we just kept answering the same question over and over cause someone got pissed we answered it so many times? We all kept trolling because that guy got pissed by answering the question repeatedly. I was looking for it. I thought it had to do with buying packs. I was gonna post the link here in this topic

I do. Can't find it, though. I think it was something about weekend challenges and everybody saying "too bad you can't get them anymore" or something like that.
---
"panda is probably a rocket launcher" - MisterBellic
#12Mr_PipboyPosted 4/24/2014 5:03:53 AM
kenobi749 posted...
Anyone remember the topic where there was a question someone asked and we got three answers in a span of 30 seconds and we just kept answering the same question over and over cause someone got pissed we answered it so many times? We all kept trolling because that guy got pissed by answering the question repeatedly. I was looking for it. I thought it had to do with buying packs. I was gonna post the link here in this topic

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/66066812
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#13jsb660Posted 4/24/2014 6:52:36 AM
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who posted...
RP, best drop rate.

Anecdotal evidence is exactly that, anecdotal. There is nothing that says that reserve packs have a higher drop rate. For me personally, for the 171 URs that I kept track of, each one, whether it was bought from a Spectre, Reserve or Arsenal pack, cost me over 800,000 credits. That said, the ones I got out of Premium Spectre packs, those averaged just over 600,000 credits. So my answer is obviously PSPs, but, as I pointed out earlier, anecdotal.

I will say that not spending more credits if you don't get an UR in the first pack worked very well for me. I would buy a pack. Nothing in that pack, play a game and repeat. If I got an UR in that pack, I would buy five more. Nothing in the five, play a game, start from the beginning. If I got something in the five, I would reset the count on the five, i.e. always buy five more after any UR pack. Again, anecdotal evidence only.

Moral of the story: buy the packs that seem to be giving you URs, whatever and however it seems to work for you.
#14Urdnot_RuntPosted 4/24/2014 6:59:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15Mr_PipboyPosted 4/24/2014 7:08:40 AM
jsb660 posted...
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who ...
Saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night

First thing I thought of ...
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#16jsb660Posted 4/24/2014 10:58:12 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
jsb660 posted...
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who ...
Saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night

I guess it's pretty serious.

While the quote was intended to point out the laughable reasoning of anyone saying X pack is better than Y, it was also there for just that purpose. Thank you, Pipboy, for being old enough to recognize that quote.

The truly sad thing, I didn't even have to look up what Kristy Swanson says there.
#17TemplariShadowPosted 4/24/2014 11:22:11 AM
So.. Jumbos it is. Woo woo.
#18kenobi749Posted 4/24/2014 1:07:32 PM
Nefhith posted...
I do. Can't find it, though. I think it was something about weekend challenges and everybody saying "too bad you can't get them anymore" or something like that.

Yeah that was the one. I can't find it either.

Mr_Pipboy posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/66066812

Not the one I was thinking of, unfortunately. "A" for effort Pip
---
GT: SEV 74907
#19Lilg2631(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 11:21:05 PM
The RP pack is the truth. Bought 16 packs and got 10 URs out of them. Two packs had doubles and I finallyyy got the Javelin. So happy... time to sleep now.
---
3DS FC: 4356-0498-1128
#20Mew_World_OrderPosted 4/25/2014 11:41:44 PM
Jumbo Equipment packs till you have 255 missiles/ammo packs/shield packs/medigel.

Then buy Spectre packs, it'll net you the most lvl 3 and 4 gear along the way.
---
Previously corrected a lot, now in-sig: I'm not a "he".