How do you use the N7 Fury?

#21YamatoBeatsPosted 4/23/2014 11:35:53 PM
I run Bonus Power in Throw and toss out 3 BEs. Then I shoot whatever's left with my Raider, which there hardly ever is.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#22Havoc49JPosted 4/24/2014 12:06:25 AM
Oakland26 posted...
Eh in platinum, all that weapon switching can be redundant and takes time away from being efficient. That strategy is only good for gold runs but not platinum runs

All you need is a hurricane or harrier at all times, And only switch to acolyte if there are phantoms

Practice the cover quick weapon swap. You can switch as fast as you can jump in and out of cover.
#23TemplariShadowPosted 4/24/2014 1:08:38 AM
You N7 Fury like a gods damned biotic pinball and the enemies are your bumpers. Biosplode as necessary.
#24Oakland26Posted 4/24/2014 1:34:45 AM

Practice the cover quick weapon swap. You can switch as fast as you can jump in and out of cover.

nah no thanks, only time i would ever switch weapons is if there's a phantom around. For the most part, a hurricane or a harrier will always be my primary weapon.

I specc'd my Fury with 0 points on throw. I don't have to get close to the enemy or prime the enemy for detonations, i just need to prime the enemy to get my warp ammo in. Less maintenance, less switching, and safer gameplay

then again, my gameplay is more geared towards platinum and not gold. I'm sure you can get away with the more aggressive biotic explosion play style in gold, but not in platinum. Too many bosses or mixed enemies
#25zhobanPosted 4/24/2014 6:08:29 AM
N7TyrantTitan posted...
An all fury game on gold sounds hilariously fun. I look forward to all the booms.

And I never thought to use her with a raider...sounds promising

Claymore is also great
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#26Mr_PipboyPosted 4/24/2014 6:13:41 AM
I Fury with just a hurricane. I use an adrenalin III and I just run at things. They usually die while I usually don't. Its weird, but I suck with the Valkyrie, yet do well with the Fury.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#27perfect_generalPosted 4/24/2014 6:40:31 AM
I use the Talon with her. Dark Channel prior to approaching a cluster of enemies so it jumps from enemy to enemy as their die from in-close biotic explosions. Also the annihilation field can detonate BE's through walls which is handy.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 41/59
GT: Hoboys
#28gunholePosted 4/24/2014 7:12:54 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
... Its weird, but I suck with the Valkyrie, yet do well with the Fury.

yeah, same for me. I die far more often with the valkyrie...I think tech armor gives a false sense of security.

OT: I use the fury with a raider and an adrenaline mod. but that's the same as nearly all my kits...
---
[voted most irrelevant poster 2012. vote yes on 522.]
#29Urdnot_RuntPosted 4/24/2014 8:05:22 AM(edited)
Oakland26 posted...

nah no thanks, only time i would ever switch weapons is if there's a phantom around. For the most part, a hurricane or a harrier will always be my primary weapon.

I specc'd my Fury with 0 points on throw. I don't have to get close to the enemy or prime the enemy for detonations, i just need to prime the enemy to get my warp ammo in. Less maintenance, less switching, and safer gameplay

then again, my gameplay is more geared towards platinum and not gold. I'm sure you can get away with the more aggressive biotic explosion play style in gold, but not in platinum. Too many bosses or mixed enemies

you trolling bro?

skipping throw is gimping the character and she destroys in platinum with throw , even with no fitness
---
GT: gethtones
#30N7TyrantTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 9:10:22 AM
Has anyone tried a melee fury?

The reason I ask is because her melee is pretty awesome.
---
The resident BIOTIC GAWD of the ME3 360 boards.
XBL Gamertag: BAWSERAWSS (pronounced Boss Ross)