Jade Speed Running (With a Vengeance)

#11zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 1:02:44 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
OMG guys....I just tried the GI with a Claymore and I think I am in love. Seriously if you haven't tried it yet you have to. Have fun killing everything!

Claymore.

With a Claymore, you say? But, wouldn't that like mess with your cool down time with it being so heavy? I don't know, man.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#12MedicFromHellPosted 5/6/2014 1:06:22 PM
zhoban posted...
MedicFromHell posted...
OMG guys....I just tried the GI with a Claymore and I think I am in love. Seriously if you haven't tried it yet you have to. Have fun killing everything!

Claymore.

With a Claymore, you say? But, wouldn't that like mess with your cool down time with it being so heavy? I don't know, man.

Noob.
---
Some people call him a space cowboy, some call him the Robosexual of love - Spider Raff
medic is geth infiftrater because he infitrate - MisterBellic
#13TemplariShadowPosted 5/6/2014 1:13:12 PM
Is it really that much better than my Eviscerator? I can barely tell the difference.
#14fpsfreak23Posted 5/6/2014 1:54:32 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
zhoban posted...
MedicFromHell posted...

Claymore.

Noob.

Oh, you guise...
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
GT: Scatman Wenis
#15MJOLNRVIIPosted 5/6/2014 6:09:15 PM(edited)
I'll be getting on here in a bit once I'm done eating.

So I got bored of waiting for more players and started it with this Juggernaut which turned into a 30 minute Gold duo with my Typhoon Turian Marksman against the Geth on Hazard Reactor. Geth suck for the Typhoon.
---
XBL GT: MercifulScarab PSN: DemonsniperM40 3DS FC: 3866-8391-7573
http://i.imgur.com/bWrfCah.gif
#16zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 5:44:41 PM
TemplariShadow posted...
Is it really that much better than my Eviscerator? I can barely tell the difference.

I'm feeling the same way. Why use a Shotgun with one shot? That's what a Sniper Rifle is supposed to do.
---
#17zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 6:42:08 PM
MJOLNRVII posted...
I'll be getting on here in a bit once I'm done eating.

So I got bored of waiting for more players and started it with this Juggernaut which turned into a 30 minute Gold duo with my Typhoon Turian Marksman against the Geth on Hazard Reactor. Geth suck for the Typhoon.

I don't think I'll get on tonight, if I do, I'll play a match or two without a mic. I'm pretty tired and I don't feel well. I'll be online pretty much all day tomorrow and Thursday though.
---
#18pfh1001Posted 5/6/2014 7:08:15 PM
I'll try to be on some the next couple of nights, will definitely be up for drunken speed runs Sat. nite. Unless people are on for ME3 though I'll probably be finishing my old DA:O character I've been playing recently.
#19fpsfreak23Posted 5/6/2014 7:21:01 PM
Oookaaay... Zhoban, why are you on, but "Busy"? I feel so left out tonight... :(
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
GT: Scatman Wenis
#20zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 7:47:28 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
Oookaaay... Zhoban, why are you on, but "Busy"? I feel so left out tonight... :(

I don't feel well right now, I'll be on tomorrow all day and pretty much all of Thursday.
---