Jade Speed Running (With a Vengeance)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Jade Speed Running (With a Vengeance)

User Info: Beefstak

Beefstak
2 years ago#101
I will probably be on too, so I can be one of the bad people
Your people had times like these, cause in our cycle this is pretty rare.

User Info: MaxDmian

MaxDmian
2 years ago#102
Like I said, feel free to add me, anyone who wants to play (:
GT: Max Dmian

User Info: zhoban

zhoban
2 years ago#103
This game still hates me, even on a new manifest. I get the Hurricane (Yay) and the Juggernaut in my Gift Packs. Drell Adept in my Starter Pack.

F U game.
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
2 years ago#104
What the what? Cluster-booms all day errday zhoban. Plug those free packs and hope for Grenade Capacity.

zhoban
2 years ago#105
TemplariShadow posted...
What the what? Cluster-booms all day errday zhoban. Plug those free packs and hope for Grenade Capacity.

I haven't gotten Grenade Capacity yet. I'm a sad panda.

I only got the three normal ones since like I said in the other topic, PS3 doesn't transfer your stuff which made me sad.

User Info: Beefstak

Beefstak
2 years ago#106
Are you not gonna xbox anymore zhoban?
Your people had times like these, cause in our cycle this is pretty rare.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
2 years ago#107
I'll be on tonight.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

zhoban
2 years ago#108
Beefstak posted...
Are you not gonna xbox anymore zhoban?

I will, but I've wanted to play with some of the PS3 guys for a while. Also, my controller is pissing me off with the whole buzzing thing.

User Info: MJOLNRVII

MJOLNRVII
2 years ago#109
Almost scored 200K in this Gold match right now with the Default Infiltrator and Venom/Harrier. Only got a silver shotgun medal in terms of weapons so I guess it was a lot of assists. Also, **** that spawn in the small hallway on Dagger, I see Wave 11 start and I'm already getting swiped by a Phantom.

The best part about that match is that someone plugged in their mic to tell me I'm the best when I solo'd a wave. I wouldn't hate carrying PUGs if they were a little more appreciative from time to time. I'm essentially giving them free credits -_-
XBL GT: MercifulScarab PSN: DemonsniperM40 3DS FC: 3866-8391-7573
http://i.imgur.com/bWrfCah.gif

zhoban
2 years ago#110
MJOLNRVII posted...
Almost scored 200K in this Gold match right now with the Default Infiltrator and Venom/Harrier. Only got a silver shotgun medal in terms of weapons so I guess it was a lot of assists. Also, **** that spawn in the small hallway on Dagger, I see Wave 11 start and I'm already getting swiped by a Phantom.

The best part about that match is that someone plugged in their mic to tell me I'm the best when I solo'd a wave. I wouldn't hate carrying PUGs if they were a little more appreciative from time to time. I'm essentially giving them free credits -_-

Harrier WITH a Venom on the Drell Infiltrator? Okay, Scarab, now you're just doing it wrong.

BEHOLD - http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#59!3C02555!!34O53364!5A95G

It's so awesome, you'll find yourself acting like this guy at all times - http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/WHCYEe5iUsc/maxresdefault.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Jade Speed Running (With a Vengeance)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived