Jade Speed Running (With a Vengeance)

#21fpsfreak23Posted 5/6/2014 7:53:09 PM
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
Oookaaay... Zhoban, why are you on, but "Busy"? I feel so left out tonight... :(

I don't feel well right now, I'll be on tomorrow all day and pretty much all of Thursday.

:'(
Okay...
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
GT: Scatman Wenis
#22FA1THL3SSPosted 5/6/2014 8:54:39 PM
I may be on tonight, went to work but wasn't feeling well so now I sit at home. If I start feeling better I may log on, if not I'll be on tomorrow.
---
Gt: FA1THL3SS
PSNid: FA1THL3SS_______ (7 underscores)
#23fpsfreak23Posted 5/6/2014 9:32:36 PM
FA1THL3SS posted...
I may be on tonight, went to work but wasn't feeling well so now I sit at home. If I start feeling better I may log on, if not I'll be on tomorrow.

I'll be on for a while if you decide to log on. I've been itching to maybe play some MW2 again, or anything, really.
Also, what the hell is up with everyone "not feeling well"?
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
#24zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 9:35:45 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
FA1THL3SS posted...

I'll be on for a while if you decide to log on. I've been itching to maybe play some MW2 again, or anything, really.

Mine is more emotional than physical. As for everyone else? Their bodies are scrubby.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#25FA1THL3SSPosted 5/6/2014 9:43:12 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
FA1THL3SS posted...

Old age.
---
Gt: FA1THL3SS
PSNid: FA1THL3SS_______ (7 underscores)
#26fpsfreak23Posted 5/6/2014 9:45:42 PM
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
FA1THL3SS posted...

Mine is more emotional than physical. As for everyone else? Their bodies are scrubby.

You know what'd make you feel better? Both of us getting drunk and playing RE5.. Come on... Playing with you guys always makes me forget about any fights I have with my gf. I know your problem is worse, zhoban, but it's generally the same principle.. I'm not trying to force you, but I know that being dumb in a party with you guys playing ME3 always helps me feels better.
---
#27zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 9:50:09 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
You know what'd make you feel better? Both of us getting drunk and playing RE5.. Come on... Playing with you guys always makes me forget about any fights I have with my gf. I know your problem is worse, zhoban, but it's generally the same principle.. I'm not trying to force you, but I know that being dumb in a party with you guys playing ME3 always helps me feels better.

I'd attempt it but the other reason is my controller is being stupid and refuses to act like it has been charged. So unless you want the sound of Spongebob going buzz buzz like a Jellyfish, I'm going to wait on that.
---
#28fpsfreak23Posted 5/6/2014 9:56:17 PM
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...

I'd attempt it but the other reason is my controller is being stupid and refuses to act like it has been charged. So unless you want the sound of Spongebob going buzz buzz like a Jellyfish, I'm going to wait on that.

I'll be too drunk and laughing too hard to care once we get started. Besides, I've said before that the buzzing doesn't bother me. I usually have music going, anyway.
Eh? Whaddaya say, man? Care to join me for some bad dialogue and losing ten times on levels because if being too drunk to press the right buttons in a QTE?
---
#29zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 9:58:00 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...

I'll be too drunk and laughing too hard to care once we get started. Besides, I've said before that the buzzing doesn't bother me. I usually have music going, anyway.
Eh? Whaddaya say, man? Care to join me for some bad dialogue and losing ten times on levels because if being too drunk to press the right buttons in a QTE?

Fine, give me a second to find RE5.
---
#30MJOLNRVIIPosted 5/7/2014 7:46:00 AM
Summer vacation has officially started for me so I'll be free most of every day for the next few months.

Also Kill La Kill's second OST came out today so for the most part I'll just be at my laptop but I'll still get on.
---
XBL GT: MercifulScarab PSN: DemonsniperM40 3DS FC: 3866-8391-7573
http://i.imgur.com/bWrfCah.gif