Jade Speed Running (With a Vengeance)

#81zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 7:23:56 AM
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
Maybe you left it in one of those blocks of text?

Knowing me? Probably. I probably made one without even realizing it.

Also, if you see me set to Busy in the next few days send me a message. Someone dared me to do a challenge on ME3 so once my Adept gets to Level 20, I'll be busy attempting that.

Xbox message (via Smart glass notification) or Gamefaqs PM? I'm actually curious if Smart glass still gives a notification for anything even if you're set to 'Busy'. (Not like I'm ever set to 'Busy', but the knowledge ahead of time would still be semi-useful.)

Smart Glass. And yeah, it does. Messages at least, it doesn't do party invites
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#82FA1THL3SSPosted 5/8/2014 7:35:50 AM
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...

Also, if you see me set to Busy in the next few days send me a message. Someone dared me to do a challenge on ME3 so once my Adept gets to Level 20, I'll be busy attempting that.

Xbox message (via Smart glass notification) or Gamefaqs PM? I'm actually curious if Smart glass still gives a notification for anything even if you're set to 'Busy'. (Not like I'm ever set to 'Busy', but the knowledge ahead of time would still be semi-useful.)

It doesn't show achievement unlocks when set to 'busy' either. First hand knowledge on that one, played 90% of gears 2 set to 'busy' and kept wondering why I wasn't getting achievements then looked and seen I had been unlocking them all along. :(
---
Gt: FA1THL3SS
PSNid: FA1THL3SS_______ (7 underscores)
#83zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 7:38:30 AM
FA1THL3SS posted...
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...

It doesn't show achievement unlocks when set to 'busy' either. First hand knowledge on that one, played 90% of gears 2 set to 'busy' and kept wondering why I wasn't getting achievements then looked and seen I had been unlocking them all along. :(

That's why I hate going for achievements when set to Busy. I did that with... Lollipop Chainsaw maybe? The worst moment is when you are grinding for an achievement and you keep KNOWING that you've unlocked it but it won't pop, then when you go to your achievement list... you realize you had it.
---
#84zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 8:04:08 AM
I feel bad for BSN, that douche nozzle DexSD is over there now. Just saw he posted a thread.
---
#85fpsfreak23Posted 5/8/2014 8:10:09 AM
zhoban posted...
I feel bad for BSN, that douche nozzle DexSD is over there now. Just saw he posted a thread.

Link? I kinda want to see how BSN reacts to this crap.
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
GT: Scatman Wenis
#86zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 8:17:13 AM(edited)
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/504989-its-official-platinum-is-pretty-much-ruined-ps3-no-beta-males-allowed-itt/?p=16564366

In case you can't/don't want to click on the link, just go to BSN forums, ME3 Multiplayer then search in Combat Strategy for this thread.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it got deleted already. Winning.
---
#87NefhithPosted 5/8/2014 8:24:33 AM
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/504989-its-official-platinum-is-pretty-much-ruined-ps3-no-beta-males-allowed-itt/?p=16564366

In case you can't/don't want to click on the link, just go to BSN forums, ME3 Multiplayer then search in Combat Strategy for this thread.

Lol. His life must be really sad.
---
Do you want to build a reaper?
#88zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 8:27:01 AM
Nefhith posted...
zhoban posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...

Lol. His life must be really sad.

It was just him doing the usual. "Boo hoo, Platinum never has anyone good. It is always filled with bad people and everyone is usually a camper or doing missile glitching." Then he tried to say that speed running was on the same level of missile glitching.
---
#89zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 10:44:51 AM
Let me know if anyone gets on, I'm downloading the game on my PS3 right now so I'll be playing on that. Once it downloads. If it ever does.

On a good note, one thing that is really cool about the PS Store is that you don't have to go into every individual DLC for the MP. They have a pack that carries all of them, it just downloads like you did them each individually.
---
#90zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 12:49:47 PM
So, how's everyone doing?

My download is only at 27% and I'm bored/drunk.
---