Jade Speedrunning: Attack of the Blue Whispering Eye

#281TheHefHugsPosted 7/21/2014 5:51:11 AM
MJOLNRVII posted...
Anyone know what happens if you trade in 40 spinmetal? Also, I'm trying to get a decent level 8 Scout Rifle and I'm either not getting any that are better than mine or a bunch of stuff I can't use at the cap. Also, bought a new ship.

You get vanguard reputation and maybe glimmer? And I suggest doing the Devil's Lair and setting the level to 8 but it's still random if you get a scout or not. In my opinion buying a new ship is paramount but all my spending made it so I didn't have enough to buy my Iron Banner rewards.
As to the cap it's either going to stay at 8 for the beta or on Wed. they'll up it. I have a level 10 shotgun just waiting for me. I also saw a dude get a lvl 20 legendary hand cannon after he had a .36 kd in an iron banner match lol.

---
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
#282zhobanPosted 7/21/2014 1:24:56 PM
What day is today? It's Scatman's birthday. What a day for a birthday. Now let's all have some cake.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#283fpsfreak23Posted 7/21/2014 2:09:59 PM
zhoban posted...
What day is today? It's Scatman's birthday. What a day for a birthday. Now let's all have some cake.

Someone started drinking early... And, for once, I wish it was me. Zhoban! Bring me some of your finest Jack and Coke!
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
GT: Scatman Wenis
#284zhobanPosted 7/21/2014 2:28:12 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...

Someone started drinking early... And, for once, I wish it was me. Zhoban! Bring me some of your finest Jack and Coke!

I haven't started drinking yet. Won't until after work. I would if I had an arm like Roy Hobbs
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#285pfh1001Posted 7/21/2014 5:15:03 PM(edited)
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

If only I had Jack or Coke to bring you. Unfortunately, a coked up Jack would probably be too dangerous for a birthday present, unless you're into that sort of thing.

Also, I am still detoxing from MP overload, but I'll be back probably next month. That's how we do spoilers.
#286fpsfreak23Posted 7/21/2014 5:54:19 PM
pfh1001 posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
zhoban posted...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

If only I had Jack or Coke to bring you. Unfortunately, a coked up Jack would probably be too dangerous for a birthday present, unless you're into that sort of thing.

makeitso.jpg
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
#287TheHefHugsPosted 7/21/2014 6:05:01 PM
Happy birthday Scatman
---
#288fpsfreak23Posted 7/21/2014 6:21:11 PM
TheHefHugs posted...
Happy birthday Scatman

Thanks, Mahzee!

How's the Destiny beta going?
---
#289kenobi749Posted 7/21/2014 6:44:50 PM
Happy Birthday Scat! We should play mass...oh that's right. All joking aside hope it's a good one
---
GT: SEV 74907
PSN: SEV_74907
#290TheHefHugsPosted 7/21/2014 6:54:32 PM
fpsfreak23 posted...
TheHefHugs posted...
Happy birthday Scatman

Thanks, Mahzee!

How's the Destiny beta going?

It's going well, can't wait for the actual game. Or the servers to go back up on Wed. #birfdaywishes
---