Help with a gold build.

#1StayxFrostyyPosted 7/8/2014 4:18:56 PM
I've already made post about this, but haven't gotten much useful help.
I was wondering since I'm fairly new to the game if anyone could look at my crap, however you people do that, and help my make a build that will work in gold.
I had someone recommend a Batarion Slasher build for gold, didn't really work out so we'll.
So I'm still in dire need for help.
---
The knight Solaire, a man of unbreakable will, driven mad by a little bug that looked like the sun.
#2TheHefHugsPosted 7/8/2014 4:21:13 PM
Inb4Zhobansayssearchfunction.

But, seriously if you type in the character's name into the search bar at the bottom of the page it will bring up many topics and builds for that kit.
---
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
#3StayxFrostyy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 4:22:57 PM
TheHefHugs posted...
Inb4Zhobansayssearchfunction.

But, seriously if you type in the character's name into the search bar at the bottom of the page it will bring up many topics and builds for that kit.

Yeah but that's some complicated s*** I don't understand
---
The knight Solaire, a man of unbreakable will, driven mad by a little bug that looked like the sun.
#4TemplariShadowPosted 7/8/2014 4:28:28 PM
Start simple. Don't use any points at all.
#5code_kirinPosted 7/8/2014 4:29:04 PM
CS Human Soldier with a locust and disruptor or cryo ammo is probably the best beginner kit in the game. I was outscoring tryhards with it when I first moved to PC.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 1134-7624-5851
#6TemplariShadowPosted 7/8/2014 4:36:20 PM
Fine.

Female Human Adept is a good time.

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#12!221!!!EFE.G

Fitness just because you're getting used to the game.

Get used to alternating abilities for Combo Detonations in this case Biotic Explosions. Which are pretty explosions. And damaging. whoowee. Singularity primes anything within its range of effect. You can detonate with either Warp or Shockwave.

Incidentially, a target primed by Warp and detonated by Shockwave is the strongest single biotic explosion evers. So there's that fun.
#7kenobi749Posted 7/8/2014 4:49:28 PM
StayxFrostyy posted...

I was wondering since I'm fairly new to the game...

If I remember right you wanted to be carried through gold so...I recommend getting used to silver, get used to maps and spawns and that stuff and get some get some good equipment and work your way up
---
GT: SEV 74907
PSN: SEV_74907
#8MJOLNRVIIPosted 7/8/2014 4:51:04 PM
I wouldn't even be doing gold with the low amount of equipment you have. You should grind silver and Veteran packs until you max out your uncommons and have a decent amount of consumables.

This is what I would do if I only had your stuff and was forced to play gold for some reason:

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#56!4812541!!62O14211!50AA5
---
XBL GT: MercifulScarab PSN: DemonsniperM40 3DS FC: 3866-8391-7573
http://i.imgur.com/bWrfCah.gif
#9Superfluou5Posted 7/8/2014 5:21:06 PM
I don't like playing any of the characters you have so I won't give any advice there. Later today we can have a rookie gold lobby if you want. Message me here or over live.
---
Gt: l2eal Deal
See you in quick match!
#10StayxFrostyy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 5:21:44 PM
MJOLNRVII posted...
I wouldn't even be doing gold with the low amount of equipment you have. You should grind silver and Veteran packs until you max out your uncommons and have a decent amount of consumables.

This is what I would do if I only had your stuff and was forced to play gold for some reason:

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#56!4812541!!62O14211!50AA5

I've played a lot of gold. While not leading the team I am able to stay alive.
I've bought so many PSP and SP and ripped off so many times. The drop rates in this game are total BS.
My friend got a widow an Harrier in a SP.
But at least I am able to survive using biotics
---