Help with a gold build.

#51NewbianPrincessPosted 7/10/2014 7:57:09 PM
zhoban posted...
i5tioneyes posted...
StayxFrostyy posted...
phishface posted...
Hey StayxFrostyy I think I just did a pug game with you (Reactor hazard/Reapers/Gold - I was the GI). I thought you did very well. Add me if you like - not many people here play at this time of day

Thought I did well? Man I was doing awful on those gold matches but thanks haha.
Yeah I'll add you and we can play sometime in the future. Once I get a decent damn AR I'll be able to use the ghost in gold and actually have fun

if you like to be challenged you will get bored very very fast maining the ghost
and you will get very very mad whenever harriers show up in packs like "damnit UR card wasted on this boring crap"

Am I like the only person on this board who isn't an alt/troll that actually likes the Cerberus Harrier?

The Harrier is awesome (mine is still at I). Its only fault is its tiny ammo capacity.

But don't start that again.
---
........../\ __/\ ......GT: NewbianPrincess::::
........( <><>) .....::::::<<- ASCII GENIUS::::
#52StayxFrostyy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 11:19:40 PM
phishface posted...
StayxFrostyy posted...
phishface posted...
Hey StayxFrostyy I think I just did a pug game with you (Reactor hazard/Reapers/Gold - I was the GI). I thought you did very well. Add me if you like - not many people here play at this time of day

Thought I did well? Man I was doing awful on those gold matches but thanks haha.
Yeah I'll add you and we can play sometime in the future. Once I get a decent damn AR I'll be able to use the ghost in gold and actually have fun

I thought you were a Shadow or something in that match? Anyway, you were with a TGI an AIU (neither very good) and a GI, who had all been playing a lot longer than you. You did well.

Yeah I was playing a 17 Shadow. Thanks whenever your on and you don't have a slot feel free to invite me (:
---
The knight Solaire, a man of unbreakable will, driven mad by a little bug that looked like the sun.
#53StayxFrostyy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 10:51:55 PM
I just got venom shotgun, but I can't seem to use it D:
---
The knight Solaire, a man of unbreakable will, driven mad by a little bug that looked like the sun.