Turian Cabal weapons & gear

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Turian Cabal weapons & gear
2 years ago#1
I've just started using her, and it's pretty fun, but I haven't settled on a set-up.

So far I've been using the Piranha, grenade gear + a power efficiency mod. I use nightshade blades and biotic focus a lot, and poison strike only for movement, so this seems to make sense, but I feel it could be better. Suggestions please.

Thanks
GT: puremintoil
2 years ago#2
phishface posted...
I've just started using her, and it's pretty fun, but I haven't settled on a set-up.

So far I've been using the Piranha, grenade gear + a power efficiency mod. I use nightshade blades and biotic focus a lot, and poison strike only for movement, so this seems to make sense, but I feel it could be better. Suggestions please.

Thanks

Mind posting what build you have? I imagine the main reason you feel as though it could be better is weapons related. The Piranha benefits the most on a kits with Rate of Fire/Accuracy upgrades, or ones that can prime targets with Biotics (giving it a damage bonus if you equip Warp Rounds). For the Cabal, you're likely going to want a weapon that get the most amount of bullets on target for you to start seeing her passive benefits for a weapons build. I don't know if you have the same exact equipment as I do, but this is a build that normally works for me:

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!3A03525!2309515!34W53314!3889C

If you want more shields, than take Cyclonic Modulator.
Gamertag: Biggy DX
2 years ago#3
This is what I did as a first try:

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!3902535!!43O53314!5984G

I guess the obvious change would be swap fitness ranks 5 and 6 for the Turian passives. I like the rank 4 range on PS - it's great for objectives, reviving and flanking. Power amp would make a lot more sense than efficiency, so I'll copy you on that. I took 6b on the blades because of my experience with the Batarian Soldier - the extra damage/stagger from the explosion is always useful.

Oh and I tried her with the Hurricane, but it just didn't feel as effective as the Piranha.
GT: puremintoil
2 years ago#4
Hurricane everyday. Nice damage, accuracy and weight, so I can spam biotic focus like crazy and poison strike when I need it.
Do you want to build a reaper?
2 years ago#5
http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!1D01545!!23Z51314!.88AG5
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
2 years ago#6
anythings good really especially if you play her like a tanky mobile soldier which it seems like you do

you might want something a bit longer range than the piranha since nightshade blades kind of covers cqc. still you should be fine poison striking your way to enemies
2 years ago#7
She's one of the grenade classes that gets a harrier:
http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!1B01545!2302515!13O51314!.88GG

Her dodge and biotic focus are adequate for mobility, so you could skip poison strike or put 3 in it, I go back and forth between those 2 options. She's very fun with an adrenaline mod. You don't want to spam biotic focus haphazardly--use it for iframes and mobility.

Your gun choice should be whatever is reasonably light and you feel comfortable with. I feel that being able to engage from range is important with her, so prefer the harrier. I don't like the piranha on her because it's weak from range, so if you find her underwhelming that could be part of it.
GT - Nigel Tuffnel11
2 years ago#8
6/6/6/5/3 for me with passives devoted to power damage. Hurricane with acolyte as a sidearm. Grenade gear. I focus on mooks and objectives and save the bosses for later. She's one of my favorite kits as her mobility around the map is unparalleled by any other class.
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 45/59
GT: Hoboys
2 years ago#9
I'd go 66666
Do you want to build a reaper?
2 years ago#10
Javelin.
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Turian Cabal weapons & gear

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived