Turian Cabal weapons & gear

#1phishfacePosted 8/3/2014 9:47:46 AM
I've just started using her, and it's pretty fun, but I haven't settled on a set-up.

So far I've been using the Piranha, grenade gear + a power efficiency mod. I use nightshade blades and biotic focus a lot, and poison strike only for movement, so this seems to make sense, but I feel it could be better. Suggestions please.

Thanks
---
GT: puremintoil
#2BiggyDXPosted 8/3/2014 10:41:35 AM
phishface posted...
I've just started using her, and it's pretty fun, but I haven't settled on a set-up.

So far I've been using the Piranha, grenade gear + a power efficiency mod. I use nightshade blades and biotic focus a lot, and poison strike only for movement, so this seems to make sense, but I feel it could be better. Suggestions please.

Thanks

Mind posting what build you have? I imagine the main reason you feel as though it could be better is weapons related. The Piranha benefits the most on a kits with Rate of Fire/Accuracy upgrades, or ones that can prime targets with Biotics (giving it a damage bonus if you equip Warp Rounds). For the Cabal, you're likely going to want a weapon that get the most amount of bullets on target for you to start seeing her passive benefits for a weapons build. I don't know if you have the same exact equipment as I do, but this is a build that normally works for me:

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!3A03525!2309515!34W53314!3889C

If you want more shields, than take Cyclonic Modulator.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#3phishface(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 11:40:11 AM
This is what I did as a first try:

http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!3902535!!43O53314!5984G

I guess the obvious change would be swap fitness ranks 5 and 6 for the Turian passives. I like the rank 4 range on PS - it's great for objectives, reviving and flanking. Power amp would make a lot more sense than efficiency, so I'll copy you on that. I took 6b on the blades because of my experience with the Batarian Soldier - the extra damage/stagger from the explosion is always useful.

Oh and I tried her with the Hurricane, but it just didn't feel as effective as the Piranha.
---
GT: puremintoil
#4NefhithPosted 8/3/2014 11:47:57 AM
Hurricane everyday. Nice damage, accuracy and weight, so I can spam biotic focus like crazy and poison strike when I need it.
---
Do you want to build a reaper?
#5TimeShinigamiPosted 8/3/2014 12:27:09 PM
http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!1D01545!!23Z51314!.88AG5
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#6i5tioneyesPosted 8/3/2014 12:55:09 PM
anythings good really especially if you play her like a tanky mobile soldier which it seems like you do

you might want something a bit longer range than the piranha since nightshade blades kind of covers cqc. still you should be fine poison striking your way to enemies
#7midsizelebowskiPosted 8/3/2014 1:31:09 PM
She's one of the grenade classes that gets a harrier:
http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#60!1B01545!2302515!13O51314!.88GG

Her dodge and biotic focus are adequate for mobility, so you could skip poison strike or put 3 in it, I go back and forth between those 2 options. She's very fun with an adrenaline mod. You don't want to spam biotic focus haphazardly--use it for iframes and mobility.

Your gun choice should be whatever is reasonably light and you feel comfortable with. I feel that being able to engage from range is important with her, so prefer the harrier. I don't like the piranha on her because it's weak from range, so if you find her underwhelming that could be part of it.
---
GT - Nigel Tuffnel11
#8perfect_generalPosted 8/3/2014 1:56:50 PM
6/6/6/5/3 for me with passives devoted to power damage. Hurricane with acolyte as a sidearm. Grenade gear. I focus on mooks and objectives and save the bosses for later. She's one of my favorite kits as her mobility around the map is unparalleled by any other class.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 45/59
GT: Hoboys
#9NefhithPosted 8/3/2014 2:07:45 PM
I'd go 66666
---
Do you want to build a reaper?
#10zhobanPosted 8/3/2014 2:10:28 PM
Javelin.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)