Suggestion on how to get gold weapon/mod/gear max out asap

#1BourneJasonXixiPosted 8/3/2014 9:10:49 PM
I spent 80 thousands credits yesterday for 8 APs, and I want to get all gold items asap, is this the fastest way? or do I need to switch to SP? which I could afford 13 of them.

BTW,
@Dubious_Hijinks @zhoban @MJOLNRVII @Superfluou5 (I cannot find another ID whose GT is 'ColonelKungPao') thanks for inviting me or playing with me, I really enjoyed because I don't have many friends around playing together with.
And my oral English is not good as my hearing, so please understand for my slow response:P
---
--GT: bournejason
--I want to play ME3 MP with friends
#2BourneJasonXixi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 9:12:45 PM
sorry 800 thousands credits..., seems I cannot edit my post again?
---
#3zhobanPosted 8/3/2014 9:17:45 PM
Buy the 99,000 packs. Though if you want to get a specific Rare maxed out quicker, you could always save a bunch of credits and wait until you are ready to buy. Then you delete all of the DLC except for the one that has what you want then spend all of your credits.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#4BourneJasonXixi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 9:25:37 PM
zhoban posted...
Buy the 99,000 packs. Though if you want to get a specific Rare maxed out quicker, you could always save a bunch of credits and wait until you are ready to buy. Then you delete all of the DLC except for the one that has what you want then spend all of your credits.

thanks, I've heard of deleting DLC to get certain items, for example, I want to max acolyte and claymore, which DLC should I delete?
---
#5zhobanPosted 8/3/2014 9:30:10 PM
BourneJasonXixi posted...
zhoban posted...

thanks, I've heard of deleting DLC to get certain items, for example, I want to max acolyte and claymore, which DLC should I delete?

Claymore was in the original game, so delete all of the DLC. As for the Acolyte, delete all but the Earth DLC.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#6CBratePosted 8/3/2014 9:36:01 PM
There are two schools of thought to spending on the multiplayer store.

Buy the expensive packs: You might get lucky and score an Ultra Rare in your first few packs. Fine if you want to get something nice early.

Max out the basic stuff and work your way up: If your goal is to max out everything it's counterproductive to spend 20x the credits for a pack that could get you exactly the same stuff.
#7BourneJasonXixi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 9:45:37 PM
CBrate posted...
There are two schools of thought to spending on the multiplayer store.

Buy the expensive packs: You might get lucky and score an Ultra Rare in your first few packs. Fine if you want to get something nice early.

Max out the basic stuff and work your way up: If your goal is to max out everything it's counterproductive to spend 20x the credits for a pack that could get you exactly the same stuff.

yes, I was really lucky by saving money for expensive packs:) I got cerberus harrier and hurricane already
---
#8Urdnot_RuntPosted 8/4/2014 12:08:02 PM(edited)
Play gold and platinum and buy the 99k packs

2 rares for 99k > 1 rare for 60k

also, ultra rares now > ultra rares later
---
GT: gethtones
#9midsizelebowskiPosted 8/5/2014 7:36:21 AM
Only buy arsenal packs, with jumbos when you're low on ops packs or gel. Arsenal packs are best because they never give you blue character cards, and they will only start unlocking gold character cards once you've maxed your gold weapons, so if you're after weapons they're the packs you want to buy.
---
GT - Nigel Tuffnel11