*SPOILERS* That secret ending...

#1mrwokawokawokaPosted 8/5/2014 2:04:25 PM
Screw it. I just finished that damn beam run level, and Javik and Liara got out fine, but a bit bloody. I got to the ghost child demon s*** head, and I shot the f***head. BAM. Everything dead.

Jesus.
---
3DS Friend Code - 3239-4139-0382
#2CaelestinePosted 8/5/2014 8:10:28 PM
Refused is not a bad ending. At least the next cycle won. With how the current cycle basically bungle so badly that they did not react until the reapers literally show up at everyone's home worlds, they really don't deserve to win over the reapers :p
#3Offworlder1Posted 8/5/2014 10:35:35 PM
"Refusal" was just Bioware giving players the middle finger for calling them out on how badly they handled the ending for ME 3.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#4ozzyman314Posted 8/5/2014 10:39:14 PM
Offworlder1 posted...
"Refusal" was just Bioware giving players the middle finger for calling them out on how badly they handled the ending for ME 3.

I always thought it was them just calling out the people who were still under the delusion that a "conventional victory" was possible.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4313-1911-9417
Loading Signature..........
#5NefhithPosted 8/6/2014 6:13:29 AM
Caelestine posted...
Refused is not a bad ending. At least the next cycle won. With how the current cycle basically bungle so badly that they did not react until the reapers literally show up at everyone's home worlds, they really don't deserve to win over the reapers :p

They only needed Reaper Witnesses knocking at their doors only to blow their home up after they say "lol reapers don't exists bye".
---
Do you want to build a reaper?
#6NaughtyOctopusPosted 8/6/2014 6:37:04 AM
ozzyman314 posted...
Offworlder1 posted...

I always thought it was them just calling out the people who were still under the delusion that a "conventional victory" was possible.

---
http://i.imgur.com/D13zI.gif
damn
#7Chr0noidPosted 8/6/2014 7:48:19 AM
Offworlder1 posted...

---
Every dream inside my soul. When you kiss me on that midnight street, sweep me off my feet, singing "ain't this life so sweet?"
#8zhobanPosted 8/6/2014 7:59:29 AM
ok,
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#9megafiercePosted 8/6/2014 1:20:39 PM
ozzyman314 posted...
Offworlder1 posted...

Bit of both.

It was a middle finger to the people who said that a conventional victory was possible, yeah... but it was also a middle finger to everyone who said the Star Child was a completely unnecessary and terrible Deus Ex Machina. "oh okay then well here's a single option that doesn't rely on the good will of the kingpin of the guys slaughtering your people. lol jk that's like the worst ending ever"
---
Not only does [Smash Bros] promote violence against women - it also promotes violence against animals, and kids.~ Metamorphazone
#10SpacePirateKhanPosted 8/6/2014 3:24:56 PM
Caelestine posted...
Refused is not a bad ending. At least the next cycle won.

They didn't win, they just Synthesized.
(Unless I'm misremembering what Bioware said.. it's been a while.)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503