Which weapons for Geth Juggernaut?

#1mazingetterPosted 8/23/2014 5:35:05 AM
I want to try out the Juggernaut so which weapons (primary and/or secondary) should I use when I play offensively or defensively. I'll be starting out on bronze first.

These are what i have so far:
Avenger X
Predator X
Katana X
Shuriken X
Mantis X
Vindicator VI
Mattock IV
Phaeston III
Phalanx III
Scimitar IV
Eviscerator IX
Tempest III
Locust V
Viper III
Raptor IV
Incisor IV
Striker
Geth Pulse Rifle
Falcon
Collector Rifle II
Argus
Suppressor
Carnifex
Executioner
Acolyte
Raider
Graal II
Geth Plasma Shotgun
Disciple
Claymore
Piranha
Hornet
Widow
Krysae
Spitfire
Saber
Lancer
Paladin
Wraith
Crusader
#2zhobanPosted 8/23/2014 6:06:33 AM
Depends, are you going to be an awful player by using him as a melee build? Or are you going for a weapons build? Or do you want to host a lot and use a Siege Pulse build?
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#3mazingetter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:22:37 AM
- I don't host
- I plan to play as a bait/decoy/tank that hopefully can dish out adequate damage
- I think I'll be using the siege pulse
#4zhobanPosted 8/23/2014 6:28:16 AM
Geth Juggernaut as a tank/bait? Ew.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#5mazingetter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:35:34 AM
Well, which are generally the most useful weapons among the ones I have, regardless of play style?
#6Havoc49JPosted 8/23/2014 8:00:34 AM(edited)
Acolyte for Seige Spam on host.

PPR (which you don't have) for weapon damage/Seige build. Try the Lancer, Saber, Pirahna, Claymore, or Raider till you find which one you like in the meantime.
#7TemplariShadowPosted 8/23/2014 9:09:54 AM
Juggernaut on Bronze? Siege Pulse build? Pick a gun and go. You can do no harm er... wrong. Do you like a gun's firing mechanics? Then fire it up woo woo.
#8perfect_generalPosted 8/23/2014 9:14:55 AM
Spitfire. Find a nice comfy spot with good line of site over the battlefield that's not too far from a ammo crate. Use the hex shield (normal size) for instant right hand advantage, plant a geth turret next to you and just fire away.

You get bonus points if you yell into your mic "say hello to my little friend!"

At least that's how I play him.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 45/59
GT: Hoboys
#9TimeShinigamiPosted 8/23/2014 10:15:13 AM
http://kalence.drupalgardens.com/me3-builder#2B!1C01545!!24951314!88.AGG

Never press the B button, unless you wanna pick up a Phantom for someone else to kill. Avoid melee range Praetorians, groups of Pyros, and Ravager fusillades. Walk up to mooks emptying your gun into their heads, and walk backwards from bosses doing the same. Always try to kill Pyros and Ravagers as quick as possible. And leave bosses to your teammates mostly, they can do more damage to them than you can.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#10XebecyyPosted 8/23/2014 3:41:55 PM
Never press the B button, unless you wanna pick up a Phantom for someone else to kill. Avoid melee range Praetorians, groups of Pyros, and Ravager fusillades. Walk up to mooks emptying your gun into their heads, and walk backwards from bosses doing the same. Always try to kill Pyros and Ravagers as quick as possible. And leave bosses to your teammates mostly, they can do more damage to them than you can.

This is pretty funny. I hope it's poor attempt at a joke.

Use the particle rifle for long range and the Reegar for up close and personal.